Nokia 3555 User Reviews

J
posted on 13 Feb 2010, 10:35

Dismal Battery Life

I like the looks of this phone and it is very durable, but the battery life is DISMAL!  I have to charge it every night.  My friend bought the same phone and hers won't even stay charged a full day.  Quite disappointing.  I also do not like the type of predictive text feature offered on this phone.

Pros

• Looks

Cons

Will Griffith
posted on 12 May 2008, 15:51

Good Phone

A good quality phone for the price. I upgraded from the Nokia 6085 which was the same price as the 3555 with the same features, but the upgarde is the looks of the phone.

As a note to the previous reviewer, you actually expected this phone as an upgrade to an N95 8GB? The phones are not even in the same class! Sorry, but I wanted to clear that up.

bobby cohen
posted on 24 Apr 2008, 19:50

3.4

erff mixed feelings

Nokias downgrading. I switched from the N95 8GB, cause 1. the price for monthly website warranty was extremely high, and 2- the mistake of a lifetime, i thought this phone would beat it! WRONG! So if you want an average joe phone, buy it. if you want an upgrade, do not AND I MEAN DO NOT buy it.