Nokia 2651 / 2650 User Reviews

Shasha Walters
posted on 05 Jul 2006, 07:07

5.8

this phone isn't bad

This phone has good qualities, sounds are good, games are not bad, but thebuttons are terrible. 1st of all, it's hard to press, 2nd, it sometimes doesn't work!
Trust me, do not buy this phone...i did and i take it 4 granted

yagal
posted on 29 Jul 2005, 03:10

Excellent for non-pretentious

I bought this phone as an auxiliary one because I don't feel quite comfortable to carry my Nokia 6600 everywhere my work needs me to be. 2650 is a small graceful, non-capricious device, simple for use and user-friendly. For this money ($90 here in Russia) it is the best choice for Nokiamen.

fandango
posted on 30 Jun 2005, 12:35

just what I wanted

I wanted a small flip phone -- and nothing else. I don't want a camera or a pda or an mp3 player... just a phone. I just stick the phone in my pocket and off I go. At around $100 new via eBay I don't worry much about the phone. The reception exceeds most other phones. Not sure I like the "white" color of the phone, though; a black or a blue might be nice.

And the antena is internal so nothing to get in the way! The phone works very well for me.

SolidKnight
posted on 11 Jun 2005, 19:11

Sleek Simplicity

Its unique. Get that compliment from everyone whose seen it. Fell in love with the design, I've owned mine for a few months now. Very standard Nokia menu structure, near flawless reception in the Los Angeles area. About 30 programable ringtones, couple of games Silver exterior, white "leathery" backlit key pad is beautiful but the best part is that it glows blue when a call is recieved.

Drawbacks are that it has very basic features, no camera, no voice recorder, speakerphone, etc. Battery life is a problem (constantly on, it needs to recharged every 3 or 4 days with normal use). Since its not supported by anyone here in the US, getting new ringtones, covers and features is problem (one I still havent figured it out).

Otherwise, a very pleasing phone for a Minimalist lifstyle I highly recommend.

alex
posted on 07 Jun 2005, 15:43

Excellent GSM phone for daily use

get this phone. It's NOT be vandalized by the service provider yet, and it's got EXCELLENT Quality.

Why get a phone with all the neato stuff if the voice quality stinks? This phone has some features and FANTASTIC voice quality.

get it and you won't be unhappy.

standard Nokia interface is a nice bonus.

MERCY
posted on 18 May 2005, 09:53

2.2

RUBBISH

very plastic, how does a company such as nokia come up with this kind of phone.this phone is really way below average.whatever happened to the creative team of nokia?the color and texture does not even give justice to the company it represents.RUBBISH!!!

alex
posted on 28 Apr 2005, 09:35

User

Phone has excellent sound, good power, excellent reception, normal nokia menus. Highly recommend this phone for USA use with 850/1900 GSM.

Phone is very lightweight, easy to 'lose' in the pocket. many ringtones included, 1 key to change ring type from silent to loud to lights only.

back lit keys are very cool.

the pictures online show a chrome look, this is normal dull silver.

my only issue with this and all clam shell phones is they need the clock on the outside.