Nokia 2610 User Reviews

Vaheed
posted on 04 Dec 2009, 15:00

bunch of SMS

as a low price and simple phone it can hold more than 2000 SMS in average that is great record for such a phone.i am using it about 3 years and never ever i was out of battery.in response to the first reviewer that mentioned that it has no calendar , i should say that i am using it's calendar in these three years!the ring tone is  not loud so much and the display is not too bright. but as a summing up it is a great simple phone

Pros

• SMS Storage
  • keypad comfort
  • very good voice quality

Cons

• display brightness
  • weak ringtone

justjennypooh
posted on 06 Jun 2009, 00:04

Almost as good as the 6030

I purchased this phone to replace my Nokia 6030 which was given a bath by my toddler. It is the simple phone qualities that I enjoy but I miss having the calendar feature to set and save appointments in. In a comparison to the 6030 the sound is much quieter and the keypad is not as great as the other phone but as a $20 phone to have as a backup in case my other phone has issues I am satisfied with my phone. I do not text and and have no real need for a camera on my phone. This is a great phone and when my children get to an age where they want a phone they will start with this basic device.

Pros

• SPEAKER PHONE
  • NOT A FLIP PHONE
  • CLEAR DISPLAY,
  • PRICE

Cons

• NOT AS LOUD AS NOKIA 6030
  • NO CALENDAR

posted on 16 Mar 2009, 19:00

Great phone. I thought it was going to be crap because it looks so basic.  But great turnout, a lot better service than I expected. A little sluggish but what can you expect from such a simple phone, espcially from NOKIA.

Pros

• Long battery life
  • Better service than expected

Cons

• Sluggish
  • No Camera

Jay2222
posted on 13 Feb 2009, 22:36

Good starter phone

well obliviously if youre looking for a serious texting phone or something, this is not your best option. but if you are looking for a phone to do the bare minumum like to call home to say when youll be home or basic callslike that, this is right up your alley. i owned this phone for a year and enjoyed it.

Pros

• GREAT battery life
  • easy to use
  • good size
  • good price

Cons

• just your basic phone, so no really cool features

Dianne Childsmith
posted on 18 Apr 2008, 04:28

Nokia2610

I would like to say that this is the easiest phone i have ever owned.

It's a pleasure using it.

rod kirkpatrick
posted on 29 Nov 2007, 14:15

Not recommended; while I have enjoyed using Nokia phones for many years, this model version is sub-par and not recommended. You get what you pay for, and since I didn't pay anything for this phone, in hind sight, I shouldn't have been surprised. enuf said.

Mark_S
posted on 21 Nov 2007, 22:18

Best phone for the price. Dependable basic Nokia. No problems. Display could be a bit brighter though.

stephen
posted on 03 Jul 2007, 11:39

nokia2610

I bitterly regret buying this useless piece of junk. It is my first mobile and it came recommended by WHICH? magazine in UK. Never rely on them. It came without any instructions on how to use from a - z as it should have. A month later I aam still puzzled how to use, and am missing ugent calls and texts because its systems are unfathonable. My son who is a geek and has one of those 3 or 4 in one phones cannot work it out. It is crap.

Candi
posted on 10 May 2007, 15:22

4.8

Um..

I just got this phone for only $50. compared to the phones I have had in the past it's a piece of shit. The ringtones aren't loud enough, there are only 3 crappy wallpapers to choose from, and the screen is hard to see. I wouldn't recommend it.

NANDISH
posted on 16 Nov 2006, 01:58

Opinion on NOKIA2610

it is great mobile,Handy,Economical,Effective for use at it enables & Helps all Sort of Works to Note/Manage-Expense etc. & All
As far as Maximum Sound Limit is concern,is bit Low
Else,
Overall,looks wise also it is Having Executive Looks

Free Fight49
posted on 19 Sep 2006, 07:22

Good Phone

this is a grate phone suggested first phone (its my first phone i have ever owned)very simple. easy to use, brilliant value for money (only $100) can stay on for up to 3 days without charging. but screen i hard to see. and ring tones arnet loud enough