Nokia 2330 classic User Reviews

rento113
posted on 16 Jun 2012, 04:20 (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jun 2012)

This phone sucks!

rento113 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I hate my Nokia 2330 beucouse it laggs so much and camera is bulls**t!!!!!!
Never buy this phone its suck.i wont never buy more nokia phones !!!!this was my rewiew to Nokia 2330 good morninng to everybody

Pros

Cons

• Evyrything

Sherm
posted on 07 Mar 2010, 01:37

Nokia 2330 Classic

I have been using my Nokia 2330 Classic for about a month now and I'm happy to say that it's been a good choice. Basically what I wanted was a low-cost Nokia with e-mail and browsing features so that I could check my mail on the go. In this aspect this 'phone has been really great as the menus are extremely straight-forward and Opera Mini and Ovi are both pre-installed. The design of the 'phone belies the low price and one need not feel embarassed to pull out this 'phone in public!On the flip side, the camera is VGA and the memory is not upgradeable but if you like me are after a 'phone with messaging and e-mailing capabilities at a very good price and not a sophisticated camera, music player and 'phone rolled into one, this is a very good choice.

Pros

• Elegant design.
  • Easily accessible menus.
  • Lowest priced Nokia model with all the basic features one expects from a mobile 'phone nowadays including in-built browser and e-mail.

Cons

• VGA camera produces grainy images when used indoors.
  • Battery needs recharging every 3 days on average but suitable for light users.

Auroraelentari
posted on 08 Feb 2010, 20:37

disappointment

Now I wasn't expecting a fancy phone or anything; I just wanted a free upgrade.  Yet, the upgrade is more like a downgrade  :(  First, the reception isn't as good and the SAR rating (amount of radiation going into the brain) is twice that of my old phone (samsung T309).  Except for the improved calculator, this phone lacks some basic things I liked from my old phone.  For example, you cannot adjust the volume of the alarm, and less importantly, I can't get a colorful number display and voice speaking the numbers as I dial.