Google Nexus 10 User Reviews

Build quality8.7/10
Text input9.5/10
Everyday usage9.5/10

Trex95
posted on 05 Sep 2013, 02:34 (Posts: 543; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)

One of the best Android 10 inch tablet

Trex95 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Nexus 10 it's a great tablet that equal to IPad 4 but with less Apps selection. Excellent build quality and great performance even if you compare it to Nexus 7 2013 still equal in some area plus the good camera with flash.

Call quality 1/10 Doesn't have 3G!
Text input 10/10 The keyboard it's great it's even better than my Nexus 4 keyboard even though both stocks a bit faster.
Display 9/10 Need a bit of colors calibration but still looks stunning.
Battery 10/10 Excellent.

softfurryanus
posted on 27 Jul 2013, 12:42 (Posts: 232; Member since: 09 Jul 2013)

Definitely worth the price.

softfurryanus has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The tablet is fast and great to look at, at 300 PPI it looks gorgeous, I can't imagine going back to lower resolution tablet! Quality wise it might not use aluminum or other expensive materials but the back is grippy and makes is very nice to hold, it does not feel like a cheap tablet. The front facing speakers are nice, and this is coming from somebody who hates to not use headphones. The battery is huge and with low brightness the tablet easily lasts a day with heavy use. There are a few issues I've noticed though, when the screen has been running for a long times the tablets RAM will fill up and you will need to restart it, and connection wise on my old iPad 2 loading YouTube videos seemed to be faster. Overall I would definitely recommend this to anybody already using an android tablet, or somebody looking to try one, its loads of fun to use!

Build quality 8/10 It isn't using the highest quality materials but it doesn't feel cheap at all IMO.
Call quality 10/10 Doesn't call, man.
Internet 8/10 Web pages load very fast but YouTube videos can be a pain.
Multimedia 10/10 Tons of options on Google Play.
Camera 8/10 5MP with nice video and little shutter lag, you shouldn't be taking pictures with your tablet anyways, you silly goose.
UI speed 9/10 I've never noticed any problems, it's very responsive, but RAM will really build up over time and slow things down.
Everyday usage 10/10 Great thing to have around.
Text input 9/10 Standard android keyboard nothing special but still nice.
Display 10/10 Second highest resolution tablet out there right now, it might not be the biggest selling point but it really is amazing.
Battery 10/10 Easily lasts a day with heavy usage if the brightness is low, no tablet lasts all day with high brightness and usage.

Pros

• GREAT display
  • Stock android - fast updates
  • Grippy backing
  • Low cost, definitely worth the money

Cons

• RAM builds up with alot of screen time
  • Android apps arent always optimized for such a tablet

JojoGo101
posted on 07 May 2013, 15:55 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)

What can I say?

JojoGo101 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Amazing. Lags mostly in Chrome but besides that very smooth like silk.
Battery was a wee bit dissappointing but not by a long shot.
I found the Build quality excellent for a SAMSUNG device, though I was hoping for aluminum, but still very grippy and doesn't feel cheap.

Pros

• Speedy!
  • Many apps are now getting optimized for tablets!

mybow01
posted on 10 Apr 2013, 09:20 (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Mar 2013)

Nice Gadget

mybow01 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This a gadget that works fine without any error. I am comfortable when i use it with keyboard. Using keybooard this tab becomes more perfect. .I have bought the keyboard from http://www.jsxltech.com/products/makers-g10-wirele​​ss-bluetooth-keyboard-with-aluminum-protective-​cas​e-for-google-nexus-10 . JSXL technoloy is the online seller of nice gadget .

Alistair
posted on 18 Mar 2013, 11:59 (Posts: 19; Member since: 16 May 2011)

The first android device I've had that I really enjoy.

Alistair has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I bought this tablet because I read all the reviews and judged it aside other tablets from Samsung and other companies and went with the Nexus 10. Its not for those who look for company gimmicks and skins to make the tablet seem more fun but I like the fact that this is Android and Android only with a nicely built tablet by Samsung. If you like a great running tablet without all the unnecessary frills and thrills this is it. I just can't wait till some media and wall paper pics come out that can match this amazing display.

Call quality 9/10 All though its not a phone the call and video quality when making Skype calls is great.

Pros

• Beautiful Screen with almost no sign of pixelation.
  • Front speakers were a great idea and allow more sound to reach your ears.
  • Good build quality and feels great in my hands.
  • Processors for CPU and GPU seems to be able to handle just about anything I throw at them.
  • 1080 Great for movies find it more enjoyable to watch movies on tablet then TV.

Cons

• Battery runs out quick and recharges slow.
  • Chromes still a bit buggy but I know that will be fixed soon.

CellularNinja
posted on 29 Dec 2012, 07:36 (Posts: 302; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)

Not without its kinks, but excellent overall product!

CellularNinja has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have been trying to get my hands on this baby for a long time, and I finally have. And I must say, I'm not at all disappointed! It occasionally it has it freeze ups and bugs, but so far I believe I have only experienced these when using Chrome. Maybe Chrome isn't quite completely optimized for it yet, which is okay with me, because if that's the problem than it'll be ironed out soon enough.

Anyone reading this review probably knows about the amazing screen, and I'll tell you it lives up to expectations! It's the best screen on a tablet, in fact the best screen I've ever seen on a phone or tablet! Brightness is great, colors look great but aren't too saturated in my opinion, and the clarity is top notch!

Battery life far exceeds my expectations. I can get a full day out of it even on Saturdays when I'm practically on it from 8am-midnight. It'll give me over two normal school days.

The speed is good as anything else. I am a pretty heavy user and I haven't seen any lag. And I'm used to speed with my s3, and this easily matches it.

I love the design too! The back is very nice, and it's just grippy enough. I'll also mention the tablet has been working great with the logitech bluetooth keyboard I'm using to type this review.

Overall: Excellent product. You can't really go wrong with it. Get it, if you can!

Build quality 9/10 Feels great. It has a very nice weight.
Reception 10/10 I've never had any problems with Wi-Fi so I'll make it a ten!
Call quality 10/10 Haven't made any calls with it, but I can't mark off for it.
Internet 10/10 I browse the internet alot! Mostly this site, actually. And it is more enjoyable for me than ever!
Multimedia 10/10 Watching movies is such a great experience on the Nexus 10
Camera 9/10 This 9 is 'for a tablet camera'. It does it's job and is better than many tablet cameras.
UI speed 10/10 Android Jelly Bean 4.2, what else do I need to say? :)
Text input 10/10 I use a bluetooth keyboard often. But the on screen default keyboard with that new swipe feature is excellent too!

Pros

• Amazing Screen
  • UI Speed
  • Speakers
  • Android Jelly Bean 4.2
  • Extremely Fast
  • Lots of RAM (2GB)
  • Excellent Battery Life

Cons

• A few bugs (usually with Chrome though)