NEC 232 / e232 User Reviews

cristobal
posted on 09 Dec 2006, 09:13

Very good !!

This is the best cellphone that I haved, it has a excellent reception and the size is good, I like it a lot. The battery is allways ready, so charger is very expencive !!!

Spunkinhead
posted on 11 Jul 2006, 14:00

3.8

Unsatisfied

This phone is so bad I would not piss on it if it was on fire. Drop calls SOS only and no network has been on my display so long I cant remember what my walpaper is!!!!

Laura Smith
posted on 29 Mar 2006, 14:41

5.2

n/a

I think this phone is a really great phone because it does not have the antenae on the outside of the phone, but where I have the prepaid package I honestly think that I should be able to download music tones or other pictures but for some reason it won't allow me to. I have my phone through West Virginia Wireless here in Bluefield, Wv., I really don't knkow if that has anything to do with it or not, but I have always paid my phone bill on time, and I am going on 2 years of having this service with WV Wireless, so I think that I should be able to pay for the services just like everybody else.

Sunshine
posted on 31 Jan 2006, 12:16

3.6

Don't Get this phone

This is the worst phone I have ever had. I have sent it back and got another one because it kept freezing up and the new on I have is horrible too. I hate this phone, SunCom doesn't even carry these phones anymore and there is nothing you can do but suck it up or buy another one at full retail price. Don't purchase these phones, you will not be happy.

kitten
posted on 05 Oct 2005, 00:01

hate everything about the phone and the service

this is the worst phone and service i have every had nothing you do to this phone works right. truth in wireless my ass. you can not get ringtones pictures hell it barely keeps your info without deleting it every couple of days. it freezes up, it want let you get through without dropping calls, it want let you answer calls without dropping it. i hate it DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE RUN AS FAST AWAY FROM IT AS YOU CAN. THE SERVICE PEOPLE ARE LIARS DO NOT GO BY WHAT THE SAY THEY DON'T HAVE THIS PHONE THEY ARE PAWNING THEM OFF ON EVERYONE ELSE!!!!

Phys212
posted on 19 Sep 2005, 20:41

This phone Sucks

This phone sucks, It's battery died on me twice, it cannot be charged from ur car charger battery does not hold more than 2 hrs which sucks. Donot buy

posted on 30 Aug 2005, 13:57

Worst Phone Ever

This is absolutly the worst cell phone I have ever had. It has deleted my phone book 3 times, it forwards calls to god knows where, and NEVER works right! My third one (it has already been replaced dut to malfunction two other times) has just died on me. I refuse to accept another NEC in exchange. DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!

Chris Sanders
posted on 01 Jun 2005, 13:57

Space10045

For those interested in this phone here is a concise, honest review of the phone. This light flip phone is a very powerful tool that carries calls well, takes very good pictures (which you can transfer to your computer via the USB adapter), and is very cheap. As far as ringtones; finding new ringtones is tough, your only option is the suncom store on it. For the money its a very nice phone. I'm on my second one after submerging the first one in water and love it. Don't overlook it.

shauna
posted on 06 May 2005, 20:54

EXCELLENT PHONE

listen up people..this phone is great...i dunno why every1 is discin it..good downloads, good sound, + its free if ur already a suncom customer..so suck it up you bitches you keep complaining about your phone and be happy that you HAVE a cell phone b/c some ppl in the world would kill for one..i for one

Dude
posted on 29 Apr 2005, 05:56

If so great

If everyone that says this phone is so great or just loves it is telling the truth,why do they give this phone only a 3 out 5 ?. This absolutely blows my mind.

itsalldavid21
posted on 27 Apr 2005, 11:33

Crappy

i do not like this phone. suncom claims this phone is there best seller but i am not sure why. i bout this phone from suncom on the circumstances that they said it was their number one seller. after i got the phone and started browsing through it i found out that it wasnt worth having. i cant download any ringtones or wallpapers from the phone itself or a website. and the rings that are on it are crap what few it has. if anyone has knows of soemwhere that supports the downloads of the NEC a232 cellphone please let me know. itsalldavid21@yahoo.com

Blair
posted on 10 Apr 2005, 07:44

in between....

If you go to www.nechdm.com you are suppose to be able to buy accessories for the phone but they dont have faceplates. You can download ringtones and walpaper there but the songs are stupid. But maybe this will help some of you guys!

casperzor
posted on 09 Apr 2005, 01:26

4.4

the phone was ok until this happened

even though i payed only $6aud for this phone i still think it was a waste of the 6 dollars , i cant download ringtones and with the pictures i take there is no way i can put it onto the computer via a usb cord like some phones i dont recomend anyone buy this phone waste of time

mamasgirl
posted on 07 Apr 2005, 10:51

4.8

don't waste your time and money

I don't think that anyone should waste their money on the Nec 232 because the phones don't even work good, and the battery dies too quick. The Nec 232 cost me about 150 dollars and i haven't even had for 30 days and it just died on me and the people won't replace it i have to pay for it myself.

BOB
posted on 07 Apr 2005, 06:44

Crappy

This phone sucks! I sell these phones, and they have many problems with the batteries. Either they dont work, or the crap out after a few calls. Also the fact that you cant download stuff makes ir worse.

Chunky
posted on 05 Apr 2005, 23:16

Awsome

i dont see how anyone could think that this phone is crap it's awsome it has everything you need but the only thing is that you carnt download ringtones from the phone but everything else is great! NEC i think that you should think of upgrading the WAP facilities to being able to download ringtones from the phone!

Kelly
posted on 02 Apr 2005, 23:54

May I have another phone, please

I hate this phone. It is not customer friendly. You can't download on the phone, hell, I can't even access downloads from the internet to the phone. It's complicated and the directions are confusing. I cannot send pictures, hell I can't even simply delete phone numbers from my phonebook and this is after reading the manual three times...maybe I'm just ignorant or stupid.

TIA
posted on 30 Mar 2005, 00:53

DOWNLOADS

i THINK THAT YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD RINGTONES ON THE NEW NEC 232. I DONT THINK THAT ITS RIGHT THAT THE PHONES HAVE THE INTERNET BUT YOU CAN NOT USE THEM.

Caligirl
posted on 23 Mar 2005, 11:31

Own 3 of these phones

I have 3,they are great phones. I love'em. Lots of features. One problem with accessories, I can't find faceplates or clip hip holsters for the phones anywhere, not on the web, and not at the NEC manufacture's website.

eugine
posted on 12 Mar 2005, 22:58

Oh yes

Well,damn,i dont even know where to start with this phone. I love it to death. My fav. feature is the vibrate. It is heaven. Well that's about all i have to say. Get this phone if you got nothing better to get.