Motorola v60t User Reviews

Leonardo
posted on 28 Oct 2004, 07:43

User

I bought this wireless phone..because..I allways like the Motorola Mobile..but the thing is I like: The design, Sound Quality, features..the only bad thing is the Price...I pay US$ 150, with $200 free to talk.
The other mess is the batery...It has only 3 hours of continuous talking...and Everyone´s callin´ me!...
Ok, Now ill tell ya´ .. V60´s..are rollin´ ...v600 is better...but toooooo expensive..!!!..and it´sthe same..Camera?.nah..if you want a good, usefull and with totally good sound..V60´s are for you!!...you´ll see..I had a v60T not color, since 2001, and now..I have the V60I..color.with camera..but its for work..because...i Work in a Kodak shop..and I have to take photos.everyday.and they call me and tell me: Go to the prminade..there are new art gallery..thae 3 good photos..and i have done this for 3 years and Motorola saved me..Ok thanks for reading my opinion...
And remeber: Motorola V60´s rock´s!!
Damn good Phone!..