Motorola i670 User Reviews

Darryl
posted on 30 Jun 2008, 16:48

6.4

Works for me.

A dependable "telephone" and Nextel radio service. Furnished by my company (no cost to me), so the price is right. I didn't expect it to be a "toy" to play games on. The ability to send text messages would be a plus, but can survive without it, no big deal. For those who bought it, and are dissatified with it, "buyer beware" and research the next phone before buying.

John Murphy
posted on 24 Mar 2008, 21:32

2.6

S-U-C-K-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This phone is so crappy! I have no idea what they were thinking when motorola made this phone and obviously, they didn't know either. The only game yu can get is ProRally! That's great if your life revolves around Nascar, but for not everybody else. You ca't put your pictures on it! that is so crappy! My brother died in the army and I didn't have a picture of him so I called my sister and she sent me one on the phone with a text message. When I tried to save the message, it said Cannot Save and it deleted it.
That's another thing. You can't send texts, you can only receive them. The sound was so quiet you would need a hearing aid to hear it full blast. The best thing was the signal. I give the sgnal a 5. Basicly, if you want to waste your money on something that ia a piece of crap, (and I know I've said crap like 4,000,000,000 times, but hey, that's what it is) then buy this phone. J-M out.

Hannah Travis
posted on 24 Mar 2008, 21:17

so terrible it hurts

I got this phone like 6 days after it came out and I don't know how much it was because my husband got it for me, but let me say, if they didn't pay him to take it it wasn't worth it! The phone's features are horrible. You can't get music ringtones,can't text,there is't even that bar thing on the outside that says who's calling! Also, tha screen collects moisture, even when it's closed. Mine broke. I opened the phone and the top broke off. PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS PONE!

Gary Thomas
posted on 23 Mar 2008, 14:24

BAD!!!

I had this phone for quite some time. If your looking for a waterproof, high tech, camera and video phone with music and enternet capability....
you'll hate this phone. It barely even calls people. It doesn't have caller ID or anything. This is not a good phone.