Motorola i365 User Reviews

BrewDogg
posted on 29 Sep 2009, 07:47

Tough Bar

This phone is a worthy successor to the i355 and reminds me of my i58sr. A rugged communications device that was built to go in harms way.  i365 is not afraid to be knocked out of it's holster, even if you are are on the second deck. The predictive texting is quite usable for business and gets the job done. The large battery allows you to use, really use this phone for a day or two without coming up short. What this phone is not is a capable web browser when compared to other platforms, yet I receive web reports in a simplier graphics format just fine.What is does best is communicate. The speaker allows you to hear while wearing maximun hearing protection and the microphone does a good job of overcoming high ambient noise. I have never failed to feel it vibrate in noisy environments and when the ringer is at max, it will jolt you. I have added the is(intrinsically safe) antenna and unless I am way out in the woods, I always have an excellent signal.This is the phone that you toss in the truck or tool bag and go about business knowing it has your back.

Pros

• Tough
  • Exterenal Speaker
  • Ready to roll

Cons

• None, for a rugged comunications device.