Motorola V980 User Reviews

CSRMVF
posted on 06 Oct 2008, 09:39

Very Cool Phone

To me it´s a very cool phone.
I´ve had many but this is the best. It´s a tough phone And though battary life is poor all I have to do Is switch it to a non 3G band and it lasts me at least 8-10 days.
Besides it has what I need on a phone.
MP3
Video recording.
flash
Con´t complain

Jeroen
posted on 27 Apr 2006, 14:18

A Dream Come True

I LOVE THIS PHONE.. THE DESIGN IS PERFECT.. CAN"T BE BETTER.. I LOVE THE BUILD-In MP3PLAYER..THE BATTERY IS BAD.. BUT THE REST IS PERFECT.. Laterzz..

Eric
posted on 02 Mar 2005, 08:16

5.2

A disappointment

This phone is promising with a memory card, MP3 player and rings, dual cameras for videotelephony and loads of features. However the phone is unstable (needs reboots), has bugs in some features and has several major flaws which make it a bad phone in my opinion:
- battery life is abysmal, I have to charge it every day or risk being unreachable
- it is heavy compared to other models
- it has no means to communicate with computers (no infrared, no bluetooth) which means losing all your contacts info when switching phones
- no SMS delivery confirmation (or at least could not find how)
For a 3G phone, I was expecting much more, Motorola focused on the "play" aspect of the phone and not enough about coming up with a useful phone.

Simon
posted on 24 Jan 2005, 14:13

Very unreliable phone

This rather brick-like handset boasts a good display, a seviceable camera, reasonable sound and truly terrible performance as a telephone. SMS delivery/sending is erratic and often it will divert to voicemail when switched on with good reception. Battery life also is uncompetitive. If being in instant contact is of any concern at all, avoid this phone. If you're prepared to wait for your calls and messages you might want to consider it. It does have a pretty screen after all...

Chris Norton
posted on 21 Jan 2005, 20:21

Its good

This is a good mobile phone, i never though a phone could do so much. Its opened up a new world to me. This is my first phone and I tried to pick a desent one and this suits me best. I recomed any first time buyers purchace this phone.

James Reed
posted on 21 Jan 2005, 20:15

Motorola V980, Its great!

The Motorola V9080 is great piece of kit. With two screens, two camers Mp3 player heaphones, video calling and 3g. It is small, light and stylish. Great network coverage with Vodafone. With MMs and video messaging and a loud speaker its well worth getting. Theres a Usb to wack to to your pc to offer more extras.