Motorola SLVR L6 User Reviews

CottyGee
posted on 12 May 2009, 15:39 (Posts: 0; Member since: 12 May 2009)

Best Phone I've Owned

I'm not a phone geek.  I don't text.  I don't make a lot of calls.  But I always have my phone and I count on it to work.  This phone did what I needed in a sturdy, compact form.
I've owned this phone for years - I've been using cellular since the analog days.  This is probably the 7th or 8th phone I've owned and is the best one.  I only wish I could get the same phone in an updated version that would work on Verizon.  Trying to find a new phone that's as good as this one was is what has brought me to the site.  Hopefully, I'll find something that serves me as well as this SLVR did.

Pros

• Slim size
  • Long stand-by time
  • Camera does pics and video
  • Nothing to break - no hinges, no antenna

Cons

• No longer available :-(
  • Won't work on CDMA, so I hafta use a svc that won't work in my home.
  • Hafta pay extra for everything! Texting, web surfing, software to download pics/videos taken, even the games...

bols
posted on 30 Oct 2007, 10:16

4.8

Motoroal L6

First the phones design si sleek ang amazaging but it lacks some good qualities. One example is the screen resolution, I wish motorola made it higher. Second is that of the camera, it only has a VGA camera which i think should be better to make the phone more sleek ang better. Third is that the freaking memory is too low for a phone, and i cant put an MP3 with its original size!
Damn,! I think that there sould be some modofications for this phone.

machie girl
posted on 13 Jul 2007, 23:28

La-thin rules!

i had this phone given by my brother a year ago. at first, i thought that it was very sensitive because of having this very-thin-10.9mm-thickness body. but as months gone by, my phone is still at it's best! everything about it is really worth the money spent! the scratch-proof screen is really great! the sounds are electrifying! i took the best shots thru its camera (though the phone jumped so many times)! the signal reception won't let you down.. i just wish that the memory are expandable but even if it's not, i still prefer of having this phone than any other in the market now. La-thin rules!

Money
posted on 04 Aug 2006, 19:03

Pimp Phone

I was looking at the pebl and the razr but for some reason i decided on the l6 and im glad i made that decision its a nice looking phone. and much cheaper than the razr. the only complaint really is maybe the screen quality its only 65k screen wish it was 265.k.

motorola fan
posted on 23 Jul 2006, 23:01

this is an awesome phone!!!!

I origianlly bought this phone , because i thought it was the new slvr. its not, but i love this phone! the signal is awesome everywhere i go!!!! ive never once dropped a call! the camera is amazing to be on a phone and takes awesome pics! i love the sleek and super thin design! well worth my money!!!! id recommend this phone to anyone!!!

ronald
posted on 29 May 2006, 12:13

great stuff

well actually i had a torrid time deciding whether or not to pick dis phone but after buying it i can say dat it was money well spent,signal reception is tight,audio quality is superb,generally its a really fly phone only real problem is well maybe the memory ...aint there no way u cud expand it?great phone though.....

Pirateinmymind
posted on 09 May 2006, 20:33

Great Small Phone

I bought this phone about a month ago off of ebay. It was unlocked and cost about $150. All and all the phone is wonderful. By browsing Cingular's website I got my websettings correct and working with this phone. The phone is Quad-band and gets almost perfect signal almost everywhere I am. The MP3 ringtones sound great. The only thing I dislike about the phone is the screen size... it's only about 75% off the size of a RAZR but what can you do. Bottom Line... Great phone, Great Price!!