Motorola MOTOKEY SOCIAL User Reviews

kingstandup
posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:19 (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)

Takes some getting used to.

kingstandup has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I purchased this phone while I was in between phones. I believe the phone I was using prior to this was a Samsung Galaxy Apollo - which runs great on Android, but the screen is a bit too small for me. With that being said I was searching for an Android phone with a full QWERTY keyboard. I didn't quite find what I was looking for. When I couldn't find the Android-keyboard phone I wanted, I started looking at other keyboard phones, but I wanted to make sure it had Wi-Fi, at the very least. That's when I found this phone. So far it's been doing a nice job with the built in Facebook app, which is the only real 'app' on this phone. There are others labeled as apps, however they are really just bookmarks. It takes some time to get used to the combination of touch screen and keyboard but once you get passed that, it's pretty good. I'm still running into some problems with the Opera internet browser, it's very slow and sometimes crashes the phone. Otherwise, this phone should hold me off until I find something better.

Pros

• Very nice keyboard.
  • Excellent screen.
  • Combination of QWERTY and touch screen.
  • Battery life.
  • Facebook intergration.
  • Motorola operating system.

Cons

• Earpiece volume.
  • Internet browser.
  • Text input.