LG Wine II User Reviews

newphonegirl
posted on 29 Sep 2010, 10:38

good, stylish basic phone

Just got my LG Wine II not even 2 weeks ago & I really like it.  The main & inside screens are of nice size for a flip phone.  Sound quality is quite good.  Really enjoy that I could change the size as well as the color of the font.  Easy to maneuver the screens.  Yes, it does not have the internet but if I wanted that I would have bought a phone with access.   This phone is for those of us who want a basic cell phone that functions well & is easy to use, while still maintaining a bit of style.  There may be a problem with missed calls- I was on a call & another came in which I did not take; the person did not leave a message when the call went straight to voicemail, however it did not show up as a missed call. This has only happened once & I haven't had the phone long so will have to see if it happens again.  Overall I am very pleased.

Pros

• Stylish, good call clarity/volume, easy to use large keys

Cons

• may have problem with missed call alert & display

Colleen
posted on 16 Aug 2010, 15:23

Good Phone

The only thing missing from this phone is a qwerty keyboard.  It's a nice phone.  Loud ringer, large display, nice camera, I also use mine as my alarm clock.  Great little phone.  Wish there were more cases for it.  I also don't have the problem mentioned earlier with the alerts.

jwesti5
posted on 05 Jun 2010, 03:41

Love my phone!!

I also do not have that problem.  My phone shows missed calls and message alerts when it is closed. When looking for a new phone, this was highly recomended to me and now  I completely understand  why!   I love my  phone and  it takes great pictures too!!  The only problem I have at this point is that it is not easy to find a faceplate for it.  I have looked at so many places and no body has them.  One day the salesman told me he had at least 10 people looking for a cover for this phone all in the same day.

Matt Herrin
posted on 12 May 2010, 15:59

I don't have this problem with my Wine 2 phone. Voice mail alert works perfectly with phone closed. No problem. I love the phone. This phone is the perfect size. Great camera. Good looking phone. Large buttons. Just overall a really nice phone.

posted on 11 May 2010, 21:18

Wine II un430

Love the phone except for one feature missing that was on the original wine and I miss it considerably.If I'd known it was missing I would not have bought the phone.  I took it into the US cellular office thinking I was not setting the voice mail and message alert properly and I couldn't figure it out, But after 2 different wine II (because they thought something was wrong with the first) a total of  3 hours at the US Cellular office, 4 technicians and 2 phone calls to their support office They decided the only way to receive voice message alerts or missed call alerts on this phone, is that the phone has to be open when the call comes in, with the phone closed the alert doesn't work!!I don't know about anyone else but if I have the phone open I won't miss the call in the first place. Design flaw whether accidental or on purpose it sucks, and now I'm stuck with it.