LG VX3450 User Reviews

Mike
posted on 04 Mar 2007, 20:36

Eh.

I have owned this phone for a month or two now; insurance covered it because my original phone, the LG VX-3300, was out of stock and this was the successor.
Overall, this phone outruns my old phone a little bit; the speakerphone is much louder and this one actually has a couple of games (which are nothing to brag about, but it's something).
The thing that totally baffles me, though, is it's bulbous shape. It's completely ridiculous; why would you shape a phone so that it is so awkward in your pocket? It sticks out on the top, so much in fact that I think that it is like an internal antenna phone WITH an antenna. Not to mention the huge "bump" under the internal screen.
Whoever designed this phone was a ....
Another thing is that if the volume is up all the way, this phone is EXTREMELY loud. The alarms are good, but I like to have it on vibrate and ring most of the time, and the fact that I could hear it across the street in the car is a little much.

All in all, it is not a bad phone for those who don't like to have all the extras on it, but even then you'd be better off with another, jsut because of the sheer idiocy of whoever designed it's shape.
---And that is my in-depth coverage on the LG VX-3450 :)---

Grak
posted on 20 Oct 2006, 09:47

Clumsy controls

Separate volume/silent/vibrate controls for calls, voice mail, SMS, etc are a pain to deal with. Most seem to be accessable only via menu. When changing ring tones, they play at full volume regardless of volume/silent/vibrate settings. Signal quality and battery life seem good so far. Only had is a few days though...

Krandall
posted on 10 Oct 2006, 20:00

Unknown Phone!

It would be great if Verizon had any information on this phone. The store cannot transfer my phone book! They have no cords yet! So I must wait 2-3 weeks for them to be updated, I cannot even download new songs or screensavers etc.