LG VX-3300 User Reviews

Don't Worry About It.
posted on 19 May 2007, 20:41

3.8

Um.

And how the hell old are you, 10? Dear, that's not a teenager.
The phone could just as easily cause faulty signal strength, not the carrier. I own this phone also, and I don't get good service either.
No, I'm not going to go off haranguing you again until I'm done reviewing.

This phone is cheap. It calls and texts. It could be designed a bit better, the antenna sticking out gets kind of annoying in your pocket. But God, better this than the next version of it, the LG VX3450. That thing was just. Wow. I came back to this one a week later. If you want a phone that suits your needs, then you shouldn't have many needs if you're planning on buying this phone.

Back to you. Don't tell people not to trash the phone, they can say what they want about it. And no, idiot, nobody else has your damn bootleg MTS service, the rest of the free world has Verizon with this phone, so don't even talk about that. I will complain about the general signal strength if I WANT to, and it SUCKS. Taylor, go google how specific phones can affect signal strength in buildings, or in general. Lord, don't go off bashing the rest of us.

Tyler
posted on 08 Feb 2007, 18:43

Wonderful phone!

I know a lot of people here have been talking about it not being able to download ringers. It may depend on your phone company. I have Mts Evolve Prepaid and I downloaded 1 ringer, 2 screesavers, and 3 games!
This phone can have game and extras if you want to spend the money!
In my Area it always has full bars! I never got a dropped call yet, and the internet on the phone if pretty good! I can always hear the person on the other line and the other person can hear me. It is good for textmessaging! I love the ringer Bumble Bee, and it has many other one! The ringer is loud and it has vibrate too!
It is my first cell phone, but I'm only a teenager, but I still love it!
If you want a camera phone, or mp3 phone, or a outside caller i.d screen then go get another phone!
Don't go all trashing this phone! You look at the box and you get what you pay for!!
It is a cheap phone!!!
If you get a bad signal that could depend on your company and how many cell towers they have. Mts is really good for signal strength!
So don't complain about the phones signal strength, save that for your phone companies reveiw!

Next Great Center
posted on 20 Dec 2006, 23:14

5.6

Eh....

Well. I own this phone right now and yeah, it really doesn't have any cool features, and I'm really not satisfied at all with it (I like all the extra stuff). But that's kind of the whole purpose of this phone, and people who are bitching about it should know that it is one of the phones that it's really just for calling, texting, and...well that's it, really. You get what you pay for, and I can't complain because I'm just happy that my parents got me a cellphone I guess. I still never get service on it, though.

So you can't be biased against the phone, because in reality it does what it's MADE to do perfectly fine. If you want a phone with all the extra stuff on it then don't get this one, get a different one. It's that easy. (except for good reception).

The moral of the story is that you get what you pay for.

Brilite
posted on 15 Oct 2006, 08:33

Wow, what a phone!

An outstanding phone. Voice quality is subperb, slim, sturdy, fucntional, and not full of unimportant features that cell companies cram down your throat to boost the price and increase their aready inflated profits.

Ski
posted on 04 Oct 2006, 18:22

Good phone but lacking creature comforts

The phone is pretty reliable but it lacks cool features like the ability to upload ring tones (mp3s would be nice, since this is a new phone in 2006 and technology has advanced quite a bit). Basic games would be a nice feature too. $14 bucks for a USB cable and all I can do is edit the phones address book. I guess that was the trade-off .. I needed a basic phone that was reliable with excellent reception; but alas, cheezy pre-loaded ring tones and no games.

David
posted on 20 Aug 2006, 16:44

Not a Bad Phone

This phone isn't a bad phone it's acually pretty good the alarm clocks are the best so far in the phones. It also can fit in your pocket and you can take it out easily, but i did wish that it had preloaded games.

Silas
posted on 04 Aug 2006, 17:14

6.4

Just got this phone...

This was a good phone, but it would have been nice to know that you couldn't download ringtones. On the box that it came in, it said go to a certain site, and it came up with the LG- VX3200, talk about false advertisement. That was really my only drawback to this phone, other than having no display screen on the front, which would have been another good thing to include.

Trish
posted on 29 Jul 2006, 17:06

piece of crap

this phone, i got last Christmas, and its a real piece of crap! you sohuld really have it discontinued. you cant get ringtones or wallpapers that you'd like, which is totally stupid. and it should have a camera phone too! Cum'mon people, if you want to make this phone somewhat cool, you need to let people have some ringtones that they'll like!!!

lils
posted on 10 Nov 2005, 22:49

6.4

Next time.

Its a good phone but I was not told that you could not downlowd rigntones to which would have been nice. Oh well you get what you pay for. On the other hand my son did get a more expensive phone and he does have the option of ringtones, which he seems to enjoy a lot.

Matt
posted on 07 Sep 2005, 17:04

Lack of Software

The only problem I have found with this phone is that there is no software to transfer ringtones to it. BitPim does not support the VX3300 yet. DataPilot supports the phone but not ringtone uploading..

paulie
posted on 14 Jul 2005, 12:33

I purchased the vx3300 July 5th and it's a far better phone than my previous one(Motorola t120e). If you want a camera or games look elseware. I did not want either. I have four cameras and a PSP handheld.
If you need a good solid phone get this one.
The only drawback so far is there are not a lot of accessories on the internet yet, but that is slowly changing.
Good phone for someone who just wants a phone.