LG UX280 Wine User Reviews

Sara
posted on 09 Feb 2010, 07:29

I had this phone for only two weeks when the screen went completely white.  It was under warranty, and LG replaced the screen for free.  The only complaint that I have is that the paint is peeling off.  My phone is only 4 months old, but looks much older due to the loss of paint.  This is not covered under warranty, but I think that it should be.

Pros

• Big screen...very easy to read. 1 year warranty. Vibrate mode is strong enough to actually hear and feel through your coat pocket.

Cons

• Paint will peel off, leaving a new phone looking much older than it is. Peeling paint is not covered under warranty.

Jennifer
posted on 03 Jan 2010, 09:25

I love this phone

This is by far the best phone that I have had in years. I have dropped this phone - No problems. My dog has got ahold of this phone and thought that it was his new toy - No prpblems. I can say that I have had NO PROBLEMS at all with this phone.  I will also say that I have got a new phone and gave this phone to my mother. She has a hard time seeing and she loves this phone also!

Pros

• Big Numbers
  • Big Screen
  • Loud ringer
  • Easy to use
  • Easy to understand

Cons

• The silver paint around the edges will peel off - Not a big deal

Kate
posted on 25 Oct 2009, 22:04

I had this phone for less than 2 months, and already the purple paint is coming off.  This is not under warranty, it is considered "normal wear".  Also, I had to send it in because the side volume keys stopped working.  I think I got a lemon!

Pros

• Large screen.

Cons

• Paint will peel off.

Lesley
posted on 16 Oct 2009, 00:13

I Like It

I been through tonnnnnns of phones for u.s cellular..
then i got tired of having the high tech phones cause they seem to mess up on me alot..
so i got this phone simple to use.
i love it..
im a heavy texter and it seems like i can text real well on this phone infact i love texting on this phone..
the volume is good on this phone as well and im picky on that..
and the screen is gorgeous, good call quality, good battery and gots a good camera & such a pretty design..
i recommend this phone to anyone that wants a good simple phone

the only down side to this phone is no micro sd slot.. but not bugging me much..

Pros

• Great Screen
  • Good Battery
  • Good Volume
  • Good For Texting
  • Pretty & Sleek Design
  • Large Keypad
  • Good Camera
  • Everything Basically

Cons

• No Micro Sd Slot
  • No Video Camera

Janel
posted on 13 Jul 2009, 01:56

Good phone, But

I love the phone, the large print, (except for easy edge). The think I want that I don't have is a large enough place to put addresses. The note pad is too small. I thought about getting eh Motorola Hint, but the reviews were so bad. What I want is a PDA without the internt, sound, print and light adjustments. No such animal is made without the internet fees. I have had trouble with a shaky, hollow, of and on sound, but am trading the phone in for anothe

Pros

• Large view, letters And key pad. Adjustable light.

Cons

• Sound irregular and the adjustment levels not good.
  • Note pad too small and no address place.

Cathie Bradford
posted on 01 May 2009, 17:16

Awesome

I have used a couple of different phones and this is far the best one yet.  The battery lasts, voice is clear and I have very few dead places when using it.  It is a great phone.

posted on 19 Apr 2009, 18:43

I have tried many different phones that US Cellular offers (LG260, AX300, samsung delve and Blackberry Curve). Although I liked them all. the delve in particular was nice. But this phone is perfect for someone older like me. The numbers and texts are larger and easier to read (especially in low lighting areas). The blackberry would have been fine (I have used palm treo's in the past)- except the buttons were so small.

Pros

• Very easy to use and read. excellent battery life.

Cons

• No micro SD slot to add music. very limited on ringtones. games can only be used with easy edge data plan.