LG Revere User Reviews

UI speed3.5/10
Camera6.5/10
Internet3.5/10

matthew674
posted on 28 Dec 2011, 19:58 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)

RUN FAR AWAY. Get ANOTHER phone.

matthew674 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Today, I called my local Verizon Store to see if I could trade in my phone that isn't working right. They said NO since I purchased it at walmart. Well, I went to walmart and exchanged my phone for one with the SAME problems. I wanted one that worked right. SO, I called my local Verizon Store once again. They still are saying it's up to walmart to exchange my phone for the same model. So, I'm doing that again tomorrow. If it doesn't work I'm going to the Verizon store and demanding a phone that works right. Because after three phones that don't work right. I should be able to get one that DOES work RIGHT. Isn't that their policy?

Display 7/10 Because the display is kind of small.
Battery 9/10 Because the battery lasts a long time

Pros

Cons

• Freezes
  • No self portraits
  • Software bugs
  • Mobile web browser sucks
  • No good reception
  • Phone has 5 Signal bars?
  • Daily Scoop can't be erased
  • Always trying to sync contacts

FFDPFan2011
posted on 01 Oct 2011, 11:38 (Posts: 0; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)

An excellent phone for simplicity

FFDPFan2011 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The LG Revere is a VERY VERY good phone to have. A lot of people love to bash phone becuz they arent perfect looking or whatever. This maybe a basic flip phone but I tell you know its worth getting if you don't want all the bells and whistles. The screen is 2 inches (bigger than the LG Accolades) the talk time is about 7hrs and about 600hrs stand by time or more. There's about 86MB of internal memory more then the Accolade (22MB) and this phone has a much better signal then the Accolade. Im comparing the two cuz from what I was told by Verizon reps that this phone is actually the upgrade to the Accolade. Oh and this phone does actually have 5 bars which is unusual but the reception is AMAZING. I havent had not one dropped call or any issues. Call quality is AMAZING and the phone has NOT freezed up on me or anything. So get this phone its well worth it. Radioshack has it for $29 no contract.

Pros

• Excellent call quality
  • Excellent reception
  • Excellent battery life
  • VERY good solid body build

Cons

• Can't do self portraits