LG LX5550 / VX5550 User Reviews

Charlie Morgan
posted on 17 Apr 2006, 21:10

A Good Phone at First,

This was my first phone. I liked it when I first got it but after a while it started to get lame. The stock ringtones sucked and were very noisy. The speaker phone and earpiece always sounded blury until they both went dead in 2005 when I decided to update to a AX5000, which I really like compared to this phone. The only thing I probably miss about this phone is the little flashing lights on the front screen.

Dave
posted on 06 Jan 2006, 11:05

Love this phone

This phone is great, i happen to have a few of them for my whole family, i also am looking to sell a few of them, because we're upgrading our phone to a camera phone.

Michael
posted on 01 Apr 2005, 15:36

Mr

I have found this phone excellent. I just wish there was a camera on it. Perhaps LG can come up with one that has the same features and include a camera. The driving mode is excellent.

Cellman
posted on 18 Mar 2005, 13:11

LG-LX5550

the LCD on the cover goes out. How do you get it to come back on? I can't find a solution to the problem no matter what i do. Anyone had this same problem?

J
posted on 27 Nov 2004, 20:50

great

this is a great phone everything is great. I really wish there wasa camera tho i really like the speaker and voice dialing. It needs games and a camera that is it.

Andy
posted on 20 Aug 2004, 16:52

Awesome!!

i love this phone it was kinda expensive but its worth it!! the sound is great the graphics are great i love this phone!

Emily Dunlap
posted on 11 Jul 2004, 08:04

Opinion: The phone is great..the sound is amazingly loud(especially because I have to have a loud ringer for me to hear it!)..the color is great..and the speakerphone is so easy to use. Driving mode is also very easy to use

Problems:
WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE A CAMERA? If the phone had a camera, it would be PERFECT!

Bandit
posted on 07 Jul 2004, 21:38

Lx5550

Opinion:
Great phone, easy to use. The great color allows the phone to give you great customizing for the wallpaper. The ability of the sound is great. Having the ability to use a speaker phone for the car is great.

The voice reconition is great! I've only had 2 instances where I have said something and it took me to somewhere else. This was out of the box. After I reset it to my voice, no problems what so ever!

Problems: Took many hours to customize it just the way I wanted it to look. The menu's keep going on and on and then finally you get to where you want to be.