LG Invision User Reviews

Hank Hill
posted on 26 Aug 2008, 13:13

LG Gruesome

I had a hands on expierence with the new LG Invision (for AT+T)/ LG Gruesome (for Verizon Wireless). The phone is definitiely a solid phone overall (Durability wise). My first impression was it would be fragile just by looking at the design and lay out. I can tell after 48 hours it seems like it can take a little bit of a beating. The best part of the phone is the directional pad in the middle. The phone does come preloaded with Dr. Mario and having the old gameboy directional pad just makes it a whole lot easier to use. Text/picture messaging is standard on this phone just like all others. Phone is a little wider than what I'm used to but because of Dr. Mario I seemed to put a lot of criticism behind me. From what I hear you can actually purchase additional gameboy games to play on the phone. I would give this phone a 6/10 overall if it wasnt for Dr. Mario but now 10/10.

Pros

• Don't have to flip phone open to use
  • Nice color
  • I like the candy bar style phone
  • I like candy bars
  • Comes preloaded with Dr. Mario

Cons

• Looks like a gameboy
  • Is on AT+T's network
  • I don't like you
  • Dr. Mario is the bomb