LG Cookie Style User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Camera7/10Multimedia7/10Internet5/10Call quality1/10Battery5/10Reception1/10Display6/10Build quality6/10Text input3/10Everyday usage5/10UI speed3/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
posted on 12 May 2012, 22:15 (Posts: 0; Member since: 12 May 2012)
Had great hopes, Should have kept the old phone.
swinglowd has owned it for less than year before publishing this review
It would be a great phone if there were proper GSM coverage in my area. Probably like in an actual LARGE city like Minneapolis, Chicago or Any other that size. Love the capabilities it has, but there are so few apps avaliable that actually work properly for the phone. Got this from tracfone, such a huge mistake. I got no service so often due to poor coverage provided by the company. I was under 1/4 MI away from the cell tower in town and had no service, but swapped that POS out for a LG 501c and get full bars in the exact same spot.Build quality 6/10Reception 1/10Call quality 1/10Internet 5/10Multimedia 7/10Camera 7/10UI speed 3/10Everyday usage 5/10Text input 3/10Display 6/10Battery 5/10
- Touch screen
- MP3 player with 3.5 mm jack
- Micro SD compatable
- 2.0 mp camera
- customizable screen/backgrounds
- call quality was low for me
- lacks easy navigation for contacts and photos
- no GPS
- Can't customize every contact's text sound. Limited to 1 Txt msg sound per profile.
- could only use ring tones lower than 300 kb, meaning not many good ring tones avaliable.
- Scrolling on the touch screen was hard, just would be better with 2 arrow keys.
- No speakerphone
- no voice commands
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report