LG CG225 User Reviews

Ricky
posted on 27 Sep 2010, 18:50

The camera that comes with this phone is real nice.  I also enjoy texting with this phone.  With this phone i am more then happy texting my friends all across the country. Tracfone really did right by me when they sold me this one.

Len
posted on 01 Aug 2010, 15:30

Excellent phone for the money. Had for over one yrear, no problems. Nice design, compact. Volume contrl, ring modes, signal streength, camara fine. Most negative is memory size and inability to share pictures. Ring volume and voice volume OK, could be better/louder.

Pros

• Size, design, battery life. Features for money.

Cons

• Inability to share pictures. Max volume could be improved.

Robert
posted on 07 Feb 2008, 14:05

?????

looks like a good phone and i am wondering whens are is the tracfone version coming out?

Brent
posted on 08 Jun 2007, 14:48

CEO

If you need basic features this is a good phone.
It's easy to use and if you can't figure it out the manual that comes with it should help.
You can't beet free (with service)!!!

molly
posted on 30 May 2007, 13:01

neet little thing i think i like it im an avg joe

it is a bummer that there is so little memory space,but the phn is nice and the web is nce to i dont really care about the camera but it is nice to have

Jason
posted on 05 May 2007, 10:59

4.2

waiting for tracfone version

i Nocted alot of people like it and some are'nt that fond of it ..Well i'd just like to see how the tracfone version of it goes..Would it be the same as the others ? I'll have to wait and see what the tracfone users think about it i really cant rate this phone but from what i see it looks like a really nice phone

Dave
posted on 03 Apr 2007, 23:55

6.6

Just OK

For communications it's fine. Having the camera in it is mostly useless. Sure you can take a picture but the manual has zero instructions on how to send or transfer the picture. I gave this a 7 on value for the money since I got free.

Kevin
posted on 27 Mar 2007, 16:53

Ehh

Its ok. I can only have about 3 ringtones. And it wont charge anymore iv tried 2 chargers and 2 batteries but Cingular is sending me a new phone for free. Its an ok phone though

Amanda
posted on 23 Feb 2007, 20:24

Decent Phone

I just got this phone and spent a while learning how to use it, adding names and numbers, a few ringtones and some graphics. This is my first camera phone ad I enjoy it, though I did expect to be able to take a few more photos on the default setting. The camera quality seems decent for basic sharing, and I was very suprised to see that I can even take photos inside my very dark house, thats unusual! I like not having to open tohe phone to see who's calling or what time it is, but it would nice if I could change the display on that outer screen.
Now I am not sure why other users are complaining about the memory, I have a bunch of ringtones and still over 95% of my memory left. Maybe they have recently improved the memory, but I have no complaints.

Overall I think this is a good phone for the adverage user, A techie or corporate user might night be impressed but I'm happy with it.

rb
posted on 19 Feb 2007, 22:18

nice phone

I got this phone free with a two year contract and have no complaints. The limited memory for ringtones and pictures doesn't bother me. Why would you need 9 different ringtones? With a simple 0.3mp camera, why would you need to store dozens of pictures? That's what camera/CAMERAs are for. Camera/PHONEs are just techie gadets.

For someone looking for a simple communication device, this one is just fine. For someone looking to impress their friends with ringtones, MP3 capacity, games, video, etc you should probably consider something that isn't available for free with a new service plan.

destruction
posted on 14 Dec 2006, 14:39

6.6

Only 2 ?

Only 2 ringtones? Come on that sucks! This is a great phone,it would be perfect, except for the fact that it only holds 2 ringtones. Im very dissapointed about that.

FKASIAF
posted on 02 Oct 2006, 22:32

???

Have no problem with this phone, of course I didn't pay much, practically came for free. For $0 I got a great phone with fantastic sound quality (and I've tried many many phones), camera... well who needs a camera in their cellphone? Only 14 year olds. This phone is perfect, the only thing that is a downer is small memory. Other then that - it does what a cellphone is supposed to do - and it does it GREAT!!!

PATRICE S.
posted on 06 Sep 2006, 19:14

AIIGHT

I THNK THAT THIS PHONE IS NICE. THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THAT YOU CAN ONLY HAVE TWO RINGTONES AND MY OLD PHONE LG 1300 I HAD 9. BUT OTHER THAN THAT, I LIKE THIS PHONE.

nick
posted on 14 Jul 2006, 19:29

1 downside

This is an awesome phone.. i love the black sleekness..the only thing that sucks, is the amount of memory.. you download 2 ringtones and your DONE! no more space!

fallenstar113
posted on 30 Jun 2006, 22:26

LG CG225

I just got this phone today. If your not into the hightech functions...then this phone is for you. It provides pretty basic functions its simple and easy to use. For a $30 value..its not that bad at all. However, I think that the screen is a little small...I'm disappointed that it doesn't have the self portiture when you hav the flap closed like my old L1400i..is the minimum photo capacity...you can store atleast 23 photo's depending on the image size. Talk time is up to 6 hours...which is pretty good...you can't find that with most phones.. and reception is fairly okay.

alkwan
posted on 15 May 2006, 00:55

soooo valuable

Look this phone, solid black and compact and light.
I don't want complicatd funtions, and this has every basic functions that I want. Soooo good. Nice valuable phone!