LG C1300 / G4015 User Reviews

paulsaul
posted on 22 Apr 2005, 18:07

my phone says ristricted code

i dont know whay but am in a diffrent country and i want 2 use my nice lg but it keeps on saying restricted code any help me solve this problem i willl be very hapy

Raven
posted on 29 Dec 2004, 18:52

This phone is awesome!

This phone is really reliable. Very good for the price, i recieved my phone at Cingular Wireless and I didnt have to pay anything for it if I got a 1 or 2 year plan! Its so simple to use and you can recieve Mp3 Ringtones! Theres only 2 things i didnt like about it. 1. It didnt have a camera on it and 2. It dosent have a display window telling you who is calling you before you answer it. All it has is a little mirror, use full to get something out of your eye but, not useful to the phone its self! Over all its a very good phone and it beats a Siemens M56 on useability. The LG phone is reliable and easy to use!

Dominic in STL
posted on 26 Dec 2004, 10:29

Nice and Simple

This is a great flip phone if you're looking for a teenager or if you're just an adult looking for a simple phone. It's not very complex and it's easy to use. It has a wide range of sound but it does drop a few calls here and there. I think this is a very nice little phone and is great for a first cellphone or for the teenager in the family.

hoffy
posted on 29 Oct 2004, 06:10

5.2

Not bad...not good either

The phone is light but seems flimsy. The sound quality is average but always weems to be on the quiet side. I get complaints from people when I use an earbud that there is an echo...That is a bad feature. They promote the talk time as more than I have been getting from the brand new phone with a brand new battery. The time it takes to disconnect is quite long and I find that I need to redial often when I make a couple of calls in a row...Maybe I need more patience...maybe they need to program the phone for an imediate clear upon disconnect. More hype than quality with this equipment. There are no good ring tones included.