LG Accolade User Reviews
Overal user rating
The overall rating is the average of all user reviews, while the overall alternatives are the ones that has been listed most.
Build quality9/10Text input10/10
Post new review
Please note that each user review reflects the opinion of its respectful author and not of Phone Arena.
Smurfette posted on 29 Nov 2011, 14:45
Smurfette has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review
I loved my Accolade, when I finally upgraded to the Pantech Hotshot, I really missed the ease of T9 texting, as opposed to the full QWERTY keyboard. This phone would be perfect for anyone who's just looking for the standard talk/text phone. It doesn't come with a lot of extra frills, and that's awesome in this single mom's opinion.Build quality 9/10Reception 9/10Call quality 10/10Internet 7/10Multimedia 3/10Camera 9/10UI speed 5/10Everyday usage 10/10Text input 10/10Display 5/10Battery 10/10
- Long battery life
- Screen easy to read
- Wonderful call quality
- Super lightweight
- Doesn't allow video messaging
- Some display options hard to read
- Non SD Card compatible phone
Was this review helpful? Do you?Report
davidmbz posted on 27 Aug 2010, 19:31
Overall this is a great phone.
It's been 5 years since I got a new phone and I'm glad I got this one.
Learning everyday how to use it with all the new stuff on it.
I wanted a simple phone with a camera and that's what it is.
After reading other reviews,both good and bad,I have nothing but good things to say about it.
Everything works like it should!Design 10/10Features 10/10Performance 10/10
11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report
ttalley posted on 15 Aug 2010, 02:52
This phone is horrible for many reasons. I already traded mine out with another phone. It was suppose to replace a "Blackberry Pearl" flip which was another horrible phone. I am starting to think that the devices that I am receiving are refurbished.Design 5/10Features 2/10Performance 2/10
- It's charger is an Energy Star duel port... meaning I can charge other USB devices on the wall using the same charger, just not at the same time.
- 1: Cannot find a software program to connect phone to PC so I can get my photos off of the device.
- 2: The menus are what I would compare to a prepaid phone, then again it is apparently like that with all LG phones.
- 3: Running on Verizon's network with this phone is ridiculous as to I can't make a call anywhere without the call failing.
- 4: Glitchy on the keypad, which means that I had to hit a key about 6 to 10 times to get the character or letter I wanted.
2 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report
Anonymous posted on 13 Jul 2010, 16:48
I Just loved my phone!!!!
It has a good 1.3 megapixel.
My pics were really good.
So I rate this phone a good 6.5 stars!
You can call,text,mobile web,email!!Design 7/10Features 5/10Performance 6/10
16 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Do you?Report