LG AX155 User Reviews

WISJohn
posted on 01 Sep 2010, 07:10

Excellent, cheap cellphone

I've had this telephone for almost two years. I carry it in my front pants pocket every day, all day. The battery holds a charge for up to ten days, but at least 7 days, depending on how much I use it. I wish I could continue to use it, but my Verizon contract expires in two months, and they can kiss my ass good-bye.

Pros

• Features while not intuitive, are easy to learn and use.

Cons

• This a cheap telephone, so there's no camera.

Dakota
posted on 06 Apr 2010, 11:06

I had mine for about 3 months and the front screen stopped working so i sent it in and got a new one and i have had it for 2 months and both screens are broke and yes it is a wonderful phone but once it goes dead the screen on the front will be useless and only a matter of time that the inside screen completely skrews up....2 of my friends had this same phone and they both had the same problem i had so if u are a beginner yes this phone is great but it may not last long so go ahead and start looking for a new phone...the best way to go is not a flip phone the screens break waaaaaaaay to easily : [

Pros

• Easy Buttons
  • Big Screen
  • Long Baterry Life!!

Cons

• Dont last long

Chuck
posted on 24 Jan 2009, 15:10

Great bang for your buck

I got my LG AX155 on the Alltel prepaid network i've had it for almost a month and it has done me weel even though i've dropped it a billion times. It's just a basic phone, no it doesnt have a camera but i dont really need a phone with a camera on it because i have a digital camera. I would reccomend it to anyone. It would be a great phone for a beginner, someone who has never had a phone before. I think overall this phone is a great phone for your at  $24.94 at participating Wal-Mart's.

Pros

• Great design, small and compact has a front LCD screen just all around great phone an no external atenna

Cons

• no camera no way to listen to music and u cant put a different face plate on it and it only comes in blue and gray and u cant change the color of the fromt LCD screen.