LG 200C User Reviews

Jeffery92084
posted on 26 Oct 2010, 14:54

LG200c Tracfone

Jeffery92084 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Very good reliable phone. With this phone and the tracfone service i am always certain that i will have good reception regardless of the area i might be in. This phone is great you should look into it if you are looking to save money and have a good phone. This phone may be appropriate for all ages and shoe sizes.

posted on 29 Sep 2010, 21:27

nice tracfone

The calendar for this phone works really well.  I also like the speaker phone on this phone.  Sometimes i put the speakerphone on this phone on and walk 5 feet away from it and it still works.  Another cool feature of this phone is the voice dialing ability.  I talk into the phone and it magically dials people.

postedup
posted on 27 Sep 2010, 19:56

sweet tracfone

Sweet Tracfone. This phone goes great for anyone in a low income setting like me.  I don't have much money for crazy high luxuries.  Tracfone allows me the luxury of having this phone and not having to pay my entire wage for it.  I really don't think that i can even think about purchasing another phone for quite some time,

posted on 03 Jan 2010, 13:10

Only had the phone for 7 months.Worst phone I've ever had. Battery dosn't last. Screen went blank . Shuts off by itself.
Have a friend who also has had same problem with his. Only good thing it did'nt cost much. Ordering a different phone now.

Pros

• Cheep

Cons

• Short battery life.
  • Unreliable.

Mike Brinkman
posted on 13 Jun 2009, 22:27

Great starter phone

I bought one of these from Tracfone about a year and a half ago. It was only $15. If you don't use your phone very often, and you only need it to make calls or send text messages, this is an ideal fit. It's small in size, and only needs to be charged once a week if you use it sparingly. I like the fact that it has bezeled edges so I can flip it open with one hand by sliding my thumb along the edge.

Pros

• Long battery life, nice bundled apps (including Othello & Sudoku), good address book, buttons work well, T9 texting.

Cons

• No downloads available (ringtones, wallpaper, etc.) & round shape makes it hard to get in & out of a cell phone holder.

TN_Oldepharte
posted on 01 Feb 2009, 19:52

LG 200C

Wanted to upgrade from Nokia 5100. Daughter got me a Motorola W376g w/Double Minutes for Life for Christmas but GMS coverage is not avalilable in my home area (Though Wal-Mart's site said it would work). Tracfone sent me the LG 200C and threw in extra minutes (but not double minutes). Though I really wanted the camera phone, I really like this little phone! Just the right functions to meet my needs. Liked it so much that I went back to Wal-Mart and bought a LG 200C Bonus Pack that had Double Minutes for Life and an Accessory Kit (Car Charger, Earpiece, & Case) at a rollback priceof less than $18.00.
P.S. - I used the earpiece with the Motorola W376g's FM radio function while I'm playing Tetris.

Pros

• Great basic phone. Easy to use. Voice trains easily. Great coverage with strong signal strength. Battery charges fast and lasts for days.

Cons

• No ringtone download. Really wanted "She's a Brick House" for my wife's ringtone (This is called "Showing your age" in the South).

old man
posted on 16 Dec 2008, 15:50

A bithday gift and a good one too (TracFone). I had an ancient NOKIA brick before the LG200c. I have not read the manual, and through trial and error I figured out all the features (including smiley faces in text message.... I never sent a text message before this so that is a big deal). Very easy to navigate the menus. I love the small size and smooth rounded edges. I actually carry my phone now. Seems to last forever on a charge.

Pros

• small and light
  • easy to navigate menus...... logical, I guess
  • inexpensive and serves my communication needs

Cons

• black case gets full of finger prints........ small price to pay

jamie d
posted on 10 Dec 2008, 09:32

pros & cons for lg 200c

This is a great phone.  It has all the features you need. It has great sound, calendar. calculator, world clock, voice dialing, speakerphone, voice recorder, tons of ringtones, email, color themes, and even gps location. You can even assign ringtones to your contacts by group. This phone is wonderful. The only negative(for others) is that it has no camera; however, i don't need one. I have a "real" camera.

Loneranger
posted on 27 May 2008, 09:26

LG-200C IS GREAT

Great battery life, great signal strength, simple to operate. Great features. Love it.

Alice
posted on 05 Apr 2008, 09:35

6.4

cable

Can someone tell me what data cable fits this phone?
Thanks.

N McSparran
posted on 04 Mar 2008, 11:04

Montana Quail

I bought this at Walmart. It's my second Tracfone, and I would recommend it. It's a good basic phone if you don't need a camera, and it's fairly easy to use. It comes with 20 minutes already included if you buy it as a Tracfone.

Logan
posted on 02 Jan 2008, 17:28

Lg 200c

It is a nice phone. My first phone actually. It is hard to find accesories for. ( Could not find a data cable and ended up buying a cable for a phone that I knew had the same connecter as this phone.) The sound is staticy when a ringtone is played but talking is ok. Overall a great Phone

Michael Codding
posted on 27 Dec 2007, 06:50

Shopping for value.

Great phone for the money if you dont need a camera. Battery charges quickly. Small size and no external antenna make it fit anywhere. Sound and signal are great too. Go ahead and get one. :=)

Patrick
posted on 12 Oct 2007, 12:12

I wanted to upgrade my tracfone to a flip, so I headed to the Family Dollar and bought it for $12. Amazing phone for the price. I can now let other people use my phone without being embarrassed.