Kyocera K7 / KE433 (Rave) User Reviews

Techno Dreamer
posted on 18 Feb 2007, 17:32

1.6

No, No... NO!

I had this phone soooooooo long ago. I hated it when I had it and I hate it now! It had no features, it had sucky games... if it even had games... and it broke within the first week i had it! So, what did my dumb ass do? Bought another one cuz everyone had it! Oh I have to be cool!! And surprise, surprise! It broke within 2 months! Then I got an ENERGI, that sucked and after that I had sucky Motorola v265, and then I went back to Kyocera (stupidly) and got a kyocera candid, and it broke. Then I got another Kyocera Candid and it broke! Then a Kyocera Xcursion and it broke within 2 months, now I have a Kyocera Milan and it sucks. I JUST WANT A NOKIA! but I wasted all my money on stupid Kyocera! AHHHHH!!!! I HATE KYOCERA!!!!!!

Sureflo
posted on 13 Aug 2005, 14:24

Rave for a Rave

I can't even begin to think of a better beginner's cell phone than the wonderful K-7 Rave. The number of features this thing has is outweighed only by the ease of use and streamlined form & function. Text messaging, call waiting, Caller ID, and voicemail await the user, not to mention some kooky extras like a few fun in-phone games, an alarm clock, a flashlight, a stopwatch, and a tip calculator (now waiters will stop spitting in my soup!).

While all that seems like a great deal already, you won't believe the "Virgin Xtras" provided by Virgin Mobile. You can choose from over a thousand ringtones for your phone at their website, or you can ever order them off the phone itself. With that many choices, you can find some old favorites, new chart toppers, or even seasonal ones (my favorites) like Christmas carols. Though be careful- having a ringtone of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" will make you look odd in the middle of April.

And you can do all this on the go, since this phone is super compact, and'll fit absolutely anywhere; your pocket, a purse, a fanny pack, anything. Perfect for those of us whose space is taken up by candy bars and bottles of Yoo-Hoo.

All this on a super powered battery which will give you 3+ hours of talking time, plus an entire week of standby time! A durable, reliable cell that is a veritable piece of mobile phone artwork. I ask you, how can you go wrong?

macman_85602
posted on 01 Jul 2005, 01:57

A great Phone

This is one of the best Phones i have ever used. I currently use 2 phones one is a comany phone made by nokia that SUCKS it can't take any abuse what so ever.

I have the K7 rave which I have dropped of the roof of the church onto concrete with no damage. I have also dropped it on the floor from about 5 feet directly on the antenna with no damage. This is a great durable phone for anyone who is active or is always on the go.

Etude
posted on 08 Feb 2005, 18:16

Wonderful Phone

The K-7 Rave is the third cell phone I've owned and I love it!!!!!
The phone has many fun and handy features but is still simple to use with menus that are easily navigated.
There are a lot of reasons to buy the K-7 Rave such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail and text messaging services as well as the alarm clock, stopwatch, tip calculator and three fun games that are included with the phone but the best reason to buy this phone is the Virgin Xtras provided by Virgin Mobile. I'm particularly fond of the ringtones which you can buy off the phone or on the internet -I think I'm addicted!! I want all the latest ones and then any old tunes or Christmas ringtones available. Virgin Mobile offers over a thousand ringtones so the song you want is bound to be available.
You can get MTV alerts and vote for your favorite MTV videos . I use the "fun clips" when I'm standing in line somewhere to get updates on soaps or listen to celebrity gossip.
This phone is compact, can fit almost anywhere, in a jeans pocket or small purse; it has a flashlight built which is great for safety purposes or when you need a little bit of light to help find something in your purse!
The K-7 Rave, with a battery that provides over three hours of talk time and a week of standby time, is a durable, reliable phone with fantastic features --I highly recommend it!

sol
posted on 04 Sep 2004, 11:22

cool

this phone is awsome i love it. it has cool featcers and ringtones and well its cool

Lonewolf
posted on 26 Jul 2004, 11:26

Nice

This is a nice phone for anyone who dosnt want too much but just enough from a phone