Kyocera Energi K490 / K493 User Reviews

Krystal
posted on 16 Mar 2006, 13:18

This is my opinion

I really like the style of the phone and it has some really good features but I HATE the fact that the phone wont hold a charge while your talking on it.

Russell
posted on 14 Jul 2005, 04:09

Dude.. RINGTONES

This cell phone is a pretty good cell phone, but the ringtones SUCK.. you should let us download some cooler ones.. wallpapers and screensavers too.. it would be sooo much better..

Jaron Hall
posted on 21 Jun 2005, 03:02

The ringtones

This phone has geat qualties and its disadvantages wit out loud ringtones i can never hear ma phone when im asleep and i cant download ringtones and that worse so i tink you guys should up day you system and lets us download ringtones.

Dillykins
posted on 22 Apr 2005, 08:38

Ringtones....

I can't find ringtones for this phone.

jay
posted on 19 Mar 2005, 22:14

I love the sound quality

need help finding ringtones!! If someone knows where to find some holler!! I've looked evry where and still can't find any! feel free to e-mail any web pages!

nauldo
posted on 16 Mar 2005, 12:40

its working great

The only thing that i cannot do to my phone is put ringtones and wallpaper on my phone but, everything else is working fine.So i text people my voicemail is working fine.

Holiday
posted on 06 Mar 2005, 08:48

ringtones

IF ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO GET FREE RINGTONES FOR THIS KYOCERA ENERGI PHONE ? HELP ME OUT MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS jayghost_1@yahoo.com

IV'E BEEN ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND CANT FIND NO RINGTONES FOR THIS PHONE

stephanie
posted on 01 Mar 2005, 01:47

i love the phone

Personally I like my energi because of the fact that I can text message while im talking to someone the thing I don't like about it was the phone just automatically cuts off when the battery is dead. Other than that I have no problems.

Chris
posted on 14 Jan 2005, 16:53

Help Me

would someone email me were to find ringtones for my kyocera energi k490 someone please help me out. my email is ubest56@yahoo.com Thanks alot, Chris

tala
posted on 08 Jan 2005, 00:25

6.6

need another phone

i guess im not the best one to give my opinion about this phone. mine is all screwed up! i can receive text messages and i can respond to messages in my inbox, but i cant just pick a number from my contact list and send them a text message. it always tells me that it has failed. i also can't get it to set up my voice mail. they keep leaving me messages but i cant check them. what ticks me off most of all is that i can't downlad any frickin ringtones!!! i went to the ends of the earth to find this website that (by a miracle of Christ himself) is compatible with my phone, and it still wont work!!! either im just the dumbest person in the world, or i really need a new phone.

emily kelly
posted on 07 Jan 2005, 22:59

huh?

well i really like the energi phone alot better than the phantom because like three weeks after i got it the antenna just rolled off it and i had to duct tape it back on so....yeah....dont buy a phantom phone!

Angel
posted on 03 Jan 2005, 03:44

my energi

I think that the energi is a pretty good phone. I bought the phone on sale for 50 dollars. I have it through the cricket service. So far, i've been able to hear very well. The only thing that i do not like is that it doesn't charge while you are talking on it. Otherwise i'd say it is worth the money.

cribabie
posted on 02 Jan 2005, 08:30

5.8

the phone is no count

i have a kyocera energy phone thru cricket services and i had a motorola before i changed phones because the moto did not have great charge. So i reported it cricket so the gave me a free phone and i can not hear what people say when talking and trying to send a call i would not have got the phone if i knew the quality.

Connie Hart
posted on 03 Dec 2004, 20:50

Kyocera Energi

I just bought this phone 3 days ago. I have cricket as my carrier. The phone was on sale for like $80 not a bad deal. A pretty decent phone. I had a motorola before purchasing this one also threw cricket. I would have to say though the motorola was better with features and so on. The only reason I got the new one was for the color display, but the reception on this phone compared to my other one is poor. I had a kyocera phantom phone and I think they are better then the energi phone.