INQ Cloud Touch User Reviews

kingstandup
posted on 24 Apr 2012, 10:07 (Posts: 30; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)

Not what I had in mind.

kingstandup has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I bought this phone as a replacement for a "cheap" Android I was using. I was hoping it would be an upgrade; sadly that wasn't the case. I read a lot about this phone before I bought it and based strictly on that, it seemed very promising. (Prior to this, I also had an INQ 3G Chat.) It worked great for the first two weeks, but then the phone became very sluggish and would crash often. I found myself having to reset it at least once a day. Apps would not properly save to the SD card, so I was unable to fully download them or they wouldn't download at all. The screen was initially very responsive, but overtime that too started to lag. It was difficult to play Angry Birds and similar games. This phone seems to be running a modified version of Android and while it was a nice attempt by INQ, it didn't quite do it for me. I don't hate the phone, but it seems better suited for some younger who just wants to use Facebook and text. If that's all I needed the phone for, it would've been perfect. The camera wasn't the best either, but for the price I paid, what could I really have expected. One thing I will say though is that INQ is improving with every phone it releases.

Pros

• Nice hardware design.
  • Fair price.

Cons

• Camera.
  • Slow responding screen.
  • Call quality.
  • Call reception.
  • Crashes often.