Huawei Pillar User Reviews

BeBee
posted on 23 Jan 2013, 15:24 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)

Phone is OK, Cricket is a NIGHTMARE!

BeBee has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The phone itself is OK, nothing special about it, just a basic phone. Cricket, however, is a terrible company and a real pain in my a$$! I went to Cricket because I was tired of spending so much on the prepaid cards. I thought $35 for unlimited text/calling was a good deal. So, I spent $75.00 to buy the phone + the first months service. Well, after recieveing the phone I realized I couldn't make or recieve calls while at my house! The costermer service rep said it was because Cricket did not have a tower near my house and I wouldv'e been better off going with their pre-paid option so they could give me a full refund. I told him that they should have a feature on their site that warns customers when there isn't a tower near them. Since then, they have over charged me several times, text me offers that I sign up for, but never recieve and don't fix problems when they say they will. The service is shotty and I experience a lot of dropped calls (even though I've since moved to a covered area!).This month while I was in the hospital awaiting surgery, they debited my account without my authorization or knowledge and set it up as a recurrent charge! I DID NOT SET THIS UP!! Cricket did this on their own!! This resulted in $104.00 for 1 months service! RUN, FAST & FAR AWAY FROM CRICKET!!!

Build quality 1/10 Phone will just stop working for no reason, don't know if this is crickets fault or manufacturers
Reception 1/10 BAD RECEPTION