HTC Tornado User Reviews

Crispeto
posted on 17 Apr 2006, 11:44

I use it for just about everything!

I have tried many many cell phones but Tmo SDA is unbelievable. I put a 1 gig memory card in it. Right now, I have a 140,000 word dictionary on it, the NIV bible, Star Wars, many videos of my son, about 100 wma songs, and a ton of pictures. It syncs up to MS Outlook like a charm so all of my contacts, appts, tasks, and emails are always up to date. It comes with bluetooth and works great with my logitech headset and with my Stowaway bluetooth keyboard. It also has wifi which has been flawless with my wireless network and is very speedy. The screen is absolutely gorgeous. The camera takes decent pictures and video. One of the best features is the battery life. For all it does it lasts an incredibly long time. I have not found a smartphone that even comes close to these features especially for the price. Once you learn all of its features, you'll agree it's the best phone - mini computer there is!