HTC Hero S User Reviews

Camera4.5/10

anitafreakingfaye
posted on 10 Jul 2012, 15:35 (Posts: 0; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)

This phone blows.

anitafreakingfaye has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've had this phone for about five months. I recieved it after I sent my Samsung Mesmorize into the insurance company for US Cellular to fix it and they sent me this phone back to me because they "don't carry Samsung Mesmorize's anymore, so here's a free 'upgrade' ". I thought it was really cool at first, but I get TERRIBLE service at my house when all of my other phones, and my parents phones (same carrier) get perfect service. I have to go outside if I want to talk to someone without breaking up. The internet is slow, 3G my a**. There is a cell phone tower close enough to my house that I can walk to it. The software in it is a whole other issue; my phone turns itself off all the time. Lately, the clock in the upper right hand corner will stop working but the clock when you have your phone light up on the lock screen will be correct. And it has also been changing the background picture back to a preprogrammed picture. I love all the options on the phone, like the photo editing already on the phone and the camera is awesome, and I like how I can change the "scene" to purple, but other than that, the phone blows.

socialnetjet
posted on 28 Jan 2012, 19:35 (Posts: 0; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)

I HATE THIS PHONE!

socialnetjet has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I have hated this phone from the day I got it. It randomly calls people, it doesn't hang up when you tap the end call, it simply ends the call and calls them back! The touch screen doesn't work half the time, the virtual keyboard is touchy and its battery life is NIL. It hides messages stacked behind one another. And you get a little exerpt notification that you have a new message, and when you go to the message screen, it takes about 5 seconds to load the new message! YUK!

Pros

• Its thin.

Cons

• Everything else!
  • It hides messages
  • it takes about 5 seconds to load the new message
  • It randomly calls people
  • it doesn't hang up when you tap the end call
  • it simply ends the call and calls them back

socialnetjet alternatives: