AT&T Z221 User Reviews

Camera7.5/10
Internet8.5/10
Call quality9.5/10

rajath
posted on 25 Jul 2012, 15:08 (Posts: 0; Member since: 25 Jul 2012)

The master of flip phone from ZTE !!!!!!!

rajath has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I am using this phone form past 1 year . This Z221 is very famous for its style and feature of this phone. A common man can afford this phone because the price of this phone cheep and people love to purchase like this phone. This phone very strong we can say because i have dropped may time but still the phone is working correctly with any problem in this phone. It's got a basic flip phone web browser which is pretty easy to navigate and read. Only one problem it does not support YouTube video. But the phone is very good .

Pros

• A common man phone with Budget phone

Cons

johnthebreeze
posted on 29 Mar 2012, 17:29 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)

Pretty good budget prepaid phone

johnthebreeze has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

In the prepaid world choosing which carrier is like choosing anything else ... you base your decision on what you want and what you're willing to pay for. I've been with the Go Phone service because it is the best quality and least dropped calls in the areas I live and travel. It's not perfect, but in the world of technology nothing is.

The AT&T Z221 is my step up from the Samsung A107. It is as is described, a basic clamshell flip phone. The main scores for this phone on here seem to be rating it against the flexibility of a smartphone, so don't let those numbers be your decision maker for getting this phone.

I use it mostly for talking and texting. Call quality is pretty good, a lot better than the A107 but then again that was a $10 phone we're talking about. It's got a basic flip phone web browser, which is pretty easy to navigate and read ... just don't expect any YouTubin' on it.

I guess my only issue is when I'm texting. The buttons are a lot more sensitive than other phones I've used and predictive text tends to go a little slower than I'd like. I guess that's more personal preference than anything. I've only used the camera a time or two but for a budget flip phone it suffices.

Pros

• Price
  • Call quality
  • Simplicity

Cons

• Button sensitivity
  • Predictive text kinda slow