iTunes App Store bug prevented downloads last night
1. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 864; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
The iPhone is the best and most innovative phone in the world! .. the Terms & Conditions had changed.
I wonder how long before the hate starts flowing hahaha
3. pats4thewin (Posts: 29; Member since: 10 Jul 2012)
according to the time stamp it was about a 1 hour 45 minute lapse from the original post to yours. :)
2. darinp07 (Posts: 1; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
My music in iCloud wouldn't play last night and now I know why.
4. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1087; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Another (sad) regular day in the lives of Apple users :(
7. serious9010 (Posts: 254; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
haha... and android users have everything perfect and flawless for them ?
gimme a break
8. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1087; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
use google drive then speak...then again we have a ton of cloud options including manufacturer specific cloud services...s-cloud anyone? :)
the future is the ecosystem in which all devices in a person's life belong to...so either you'll be an all apple user or an all android user or an all WP user.
But luckily android gets along with WP just fine whereas iOS ecosystem does not get along with neither android nor Windows!
Therefore my friend if iTunes is not working then its a big problem in the lives of the apple sheep!
9. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
tables are turning man.....you'll see
5. hltechie (unregistered)
6. JunkCreek (Posts: 404; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
is it coincidence or not, but
thumbs-up - green: android
thumbs-down - red: apple
and that's it what happen in this site.
10. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2681; Member since: 26 May 2011)
1) there are green apples, and they are delicious.
2) the Apple logo is white or tie-dyed, not red.
3) we covered a story when Google Now's servers went down, just like we cover this when iTunes goes down. it's a part of informing our readership, in case one of them encountered the problem and wanted to know what happened.
4) the meaning behind the colors stems from traffic lights where green is go and red is stop (going is good, stopping is bad = thumbs up, thumbs down)
So, I guess that's to say, no it's not a coincidence. Please no trolling.
13. Lucas777 (Posts: 2137; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
thank you for making the story too-- i tried to download a new version of xcode last night and it kept failing… i kind of forgot about it but now i know!
12. SERGEANT (banned) (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
A green from me, cause i love Android, and a Red from me to, cause i like Apple to!
11. SERGEANT (banned) (Posts: 11; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
No one is trolling, that's good....!
14. JunkCreek (Posts: 404; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
sorry, i'm not trolling, what i mean to say is: if there are android articels or someone commented plus about android or pro android they definitely got more green (and it is coincidence android also had green color logo) and when someone mention about apple or even plus about apple they got more red (again it is coincidence that apple has red color, even actually apple logo had silver metalic or white at most, but apple logo at picture eventually colored as red). now, is it clear what i mean before? no, i'm not hater, i'm user and i choose what fit for me most, for now i still prefer android for it's dynamic and "open" os. bugs and viruses/malwares? windows had a ton of those but still it choosen by most people to back up their productivity because of it's dynamic and "open" os.
15. JunkCreek (Posts: 404; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
to get it simple, if we pro/fans of android or hate apple or hate nokia/wp x or hate rim bb, we get more green t-ups and when we pro/fans of apple (mostly) we got more red t-down but that's not so much red if we pro nokia/pro rim. i dunno why, because the majority users in this site are android users and fans? i dunno, but it might.