- 5.5-inch 1080p LCD display with 2.5D glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 chipset
- 3GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 32GB native storage, microSD card slot
- 3,000mAh battery with Quick Charge
- Main duo camera (13MP+2MP); 8MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- Dedicated AKM 4961 Hi-Fi audio chip
ZTE unveils the Axon Elite, the international version of the Axon: SD810 & 3GB RAM inside
1. Wiencon (Posts: 1818; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Oh great, I just asked for another 5.5 inch phablet.
2. Planterz (Posts: 2038; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
At least this time it's not neutered by no SD card slot.
3. Wiencon (Posts: 1818; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Yeah, it looks like awesome device, it has 2 very important things to me:
as you said, SD slot and dedicated Audio chip. I listen to awful lot of music and I don't want to go with 2 separate devices, with phone and player, so if I was into big phones I'd get it instantly. Maybe it's time to switch :d
I'll see how Z5 C and 6S good are.
5. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I'm surprised they think they have a chance to sell a unit in Singapore
9. kkatis (Posts: 12; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
I could buy it if it was half inch less screen...