Xiaomi Mi 5 prototype out in the wild
Xiaomi Mi 5 real-world image leaks out
5. savagx (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Sep 2015)
That's becouse samsung kind of copied xiaomi's mi note designe and Mi5 is following this design language. But the home button clearly resemble samsung. I personally like the design but I understand some people would like their phone to distinguish and not have this samsung like button. It's weird that xiaomi went for this shape.
7. neela_akaash (Posts: 1187; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
absolutely! i was waiting for a smaller version of Mi Note Pro.... and here it comes.
8. keithtae (Posts: 434; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
Mi note itself is a copy of the note series, hence the name. Also, mi note looks no where like the note 5 or s6 edge. Mi note looks like a note 4 to me more than any other samsung phones
10. Guaire (Posts: 517; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
Only with naming and screen size.
How you can't see that curved glass and shape of metal frame of the Note 5 has been same with Mi Note?
You can't see how Note 5 looks like Mi Note, but Mi Note looks like Note 4 to you. What are you smokin?
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3757; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Must be smoking something like Samijuana!
Thought of getting Nexus 6P but it's expensive here...let me wait for this and see how the turns out.
15. Rafishant (Posts: 258; Member since: 13 Oct 2015)
Both copied Apple's design!
2. ibend (Posts: 4581; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
maybe they just want to avoid patent troll's at US o.O
btw cant they use bigger battery? since they can put 4000mAh inside their low-end phone :-/
3. jan25 (Posts: 470; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
they should've put the fingerprint scanner on the back, otherwise it's stunning.
4. keithtae (Posts: 434; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
It looks exactly like an s6 edge. Why do these chinese companies have to copy everyone?
13. bur60 (Posts: 847; Member since: 07 Jul 2014)
Go get some glasses, it has some features that look like it but that's it. It looks even slightly better
6. mimicryXD (Posts: 43; Member since: 03 Apr 2015)
Really looks like a sammy phone, maybe they should put finger print scanner on the back just like they did on redmi note 3
9. Guaire (Posts: 517; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
It's beautiful. It's gonna be packed with a good hardware.
Most of people wouldn't care if it reminds either a Samsung or Apple phone as long as its price has been half of those phones' price. BTW Mi Note predates Note 5.
Xiaomi's game isn't about being absolute best or being unique. It's about being only/best choice at undeniably lower cost.
14. may_czos (Posts: 736; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
It's not a real world prototype, it's photoshopped Mi Note.
16. max1c (Posts: 58; Member since: 11 Oct 2014)
Wow, what a disappointment. A straight up copy of the Galaxy Note and expensive. Was looking forward to this phone, but will wait for ZTE NUBIA Z11.
17. yoosufmuneer (Posts: 1498; Member since: 14 Feb 2015)
Note 5 resembles Mi Note Pro which was announced a long time before the N5.