Would you grab the 5.1" Galaxy S7, or the 5.5" S7 edge?
1. Clars123 (Posts: 673; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
edge for the design..but particularly for the battery..and I'm hooked on phablets now..the S7 edge is as narrow as the Galaxy S5 and that is real engineering right there
5. SuperMaoriBro (Posts: 524; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
I voted S7 (non edge version) - 2 reasons:
1) I find 5.5" to uncomfortable in my pocket, and 2) I prefer the flat screen as I find the curved edges introduces distortion that I'm not a fan of.
But S7 Edge would get my vote for looking cooler.
2. maherk (Posts: 3519; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
S7 Edge, it is way too compact and narrow for a 5.5" phablet, then comes the massive battery and the sexy design.
10. Good-Is-Better (Posts: 78; Member since: 12 Nov 2015)
I am all in for the S7 edge. The best feature in this phone is the optional dual Sim. I can't do without a dual Sim phone in my country. I don't like caring 2 phones. I am getting the S7 for my mum.
3. johanbiff (Posts: 389; Member since: 31 Mar 2015)
S7 edge here. bigger screen but not bigger phone (by much atleast) and also the adsional 600Mah battery is a nice bonus!
6. Commentator (Posts: 3675; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I voted Edge, but after further thought I'd actually change it to S7 if I could. The design has REALLY improved from the S6, especially the sides and the curved back. Plus it's easier to manage one-handed.
7. Shocky (unregistered)
Probably the Edge, it's not that much bigger and the extra battery life will be nice.
8. GreenMan (Posts: 1053; Member since: 09 Nov 2015)
Enough with the bloody bloaty Samsung Galaxy S7 and it's darn siblings...
I follow Phone Arena via SMS and my cell phone has gone cookoo since the last two hours...
So many tweets, and all about Sammy...
Samsung this, Samsung that... blah blah blah...
Get hold of yourselves, gents...
9. carlemillward (unregistered)
It happens every year, in a months time Apple will be flooding your inbox with the 5se.
12. Jason2k13 (Posts: 1213; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
Happens once a year, and it's the day where the G5 and S7 is release yet you were not expecting alot of notifications?
Troll detected, a stupid one to.
11. Trakker (Posts: 283; Member since: 11 Feb 2016)
I dropped my Note 3 too many times trying to use one handed so I'm sticking with 5.1' phones.
13. artixine (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Nov 2015)
i think i might get a S7 edge,first for the different look,as i am an S6 owner, and mainly for the bigger battery. 3600 mah battery means1000mah more than my actual phone, it's a blast! i'm quite suffering with battery life at the moment.
but i still have doubts,especially concerning the edges, do you think they will be handy or more like a pain in the ass ? Will the phone be comfy to used , especially since i mostly use my phone with one hand ? how do owners of s6edge + cope ? and what about watching videos, does the screen make it weird with the edges ??
what do you guys think ?
16. darkkjedii (Posts: 20498; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
S7 Edge all the way. 5.7 would've been even better though.
17. FrankUnderwood2 (Posts: 216; Member since: 01 Oct 2015)
I voted for S7 Edge but will take a final decision after their prices are announced.
19. artixine (Posts: 21; Member since: 18 Nov 2015)
done already ! 700 and 800 bucks....
(franck for president would be rather cool^^)
20. Troysyx (Posts: 177; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
I'd rather have the S7 but i want the screen size and battery of the Edge.
23. JumpinJackROMFlash (Posts: 450; Member since: 10 Dec 2014)
I'd rather have the Edge as I want the screen size and battery. What else differs? That's basically the only differences, so how can you say you want the S7?
22. Ari_Ari (Posts: 3; Member since: 21 Feb 2016)
S7 Edge. With a battery that big and Samsung's normally good optimisations, I'm expecting some interesting battery results from this phone.