Video reveals mystery Nokia handset
ad for Verizon that used some sort of sick composite between a Motorola DROID RAZR M and a Windows Phone handset to play the role of the Nokia Lumia 822 in a television spot?
Perhaps this is the high-end Nokia model that was rumored last month to be coming soon to Big Red. All of the fun, festivities and fearlessness start at about the 6 second mark of the video and if you blink, you'll miss it. If anyone has an idea what model this is, don't be shy. Step up to the plate and give it a whack.
source: MyNokiaBlog via WMPoweruser
1. luabin posted on 15 Feb 2013, 03:59 1 10
its lumia 920!!!.dont get me wrong.im really not soup
5. SIGPRO posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:08 2 0
Watch closer the first time it's not a 920, the second time when she holds it it is a 920 like Lumia.
20. Wiki_jaan posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:34 1 0
i want a nokia android, even a single device like n9..
2. SIGPRO posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:03 4 1
This is a Dutch comercial for a carrier named KPN, i don't think i'ts a mystery handset! But then again they only habe Lumiam 920 and 820 in stock. To me it looks like the 620!
8. Nathan_ingx posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:31 3 1
It's not 620 either. The black bar surrounding the camera has a long line unlike the 620 which just has it over the camera and the LED. And again the LED of 620 is situated above the sensor.... Two points to deny it's the 620...plus, the streamlined sides are different.
19. volcano posted on 15 Feb 2013, 08:13 1 0
its not Lumia 620 search for lumia 620 and check the back cover its different this one look thin and large and it has different rounding edges and the camera in the middle + the flash on right side
3. uchihakurtz posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:04 6 2
O Uh, rounded rectangle corners, sued in 3.. 2.. 1..
14. GhostBear posted on 15 Feb 2013, 05:35 5 0
I think he is referring to Apple Patent D504,889.
4. hawk8509 posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:08 1 0
The 12 second mark is clearly the Lumia 920 but the 6 second mark is not the 920. they used two different phones. As for what the phone at the 6 second mark is, I have no clue right now but it obviously comes in different colors and Nokia might bring it or something like it to Mobile World Congress. At least I hope they do. This commercial as a whole could be a teaser hidden inside of an average ad.
10. Nathan_ingx posted on 15 Feb 2013, 04:56 1 1
Almost...but the phone jack you see, is situated on the right while in the 822, it is on the far left from the back.
13. GJanee posted on 15 Feb 2013, 05:15 0 1
i'm guessing the 822 as well (despite the different location of the headphone jack. maybe it's a dummy/prototype of the 822.
21. -box- posted on 15 Feb 2013, 14:04 0 0
Different edges and overall design. Not any current Nokia device.
12. emadshiny posted on 15 Feb 2013, 05:10 1 1
i want it. of course not the phone, but the GIRL :D
15. SIGPRO posted on 15 Feb 2013, 05:35 1 0
Ok i found out that the phone actually is the Lumia 720!
23. lubba posted on 15 Feb 2013, 15:56 0 0
@emadshiny... You dirty dog you. Not smart at all. I'd take both. At least if you lose one, you still have the other.
25. nooraldeen posted on 16 Feb 2013, 08:54 0 0
I wish it's the phase3 pureview handset which has a 38MP camera and they were able to make it so thin hhh (dreams)