Video of Living Images up-close on the Nokia Lumia 930
Living Images is a pretty cool feature that basically incorporates small capsules of video just before or after a still picture, then mixing some of that action with the still image that was captured at the point of the shutter click.
This new feature is built in to the Nokia Camera app, and it naturally integrates with Nokia Storyteller too. Nokia took us through how easy it is to capture these moments, then shared some images they took late last week at points around San Francisco.
Considering Nokia’s outstanding camera hardware, and great imaging software, Living Images seems like a match made in heaven. We certainly hope it will not be a Lumia 930 exclusive for long.
1. limporgyuk (Posts: 266; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
Hmmm I wonder where they got that idea from.... cough cough cough HTC Zoe cough cough cough.
7. sbw44 (Posts: 425; Member since: 04 Dec 2012)
Where did HTC get the Zoe idea from? cough cough cough Nokia Cinemagraph cough cough cough.
8. SIGPRO (Posts: 818; Member since: 03 Oct 2012)
Keep dreaming.......Nokia was first.......do some research before you post something stupid!
9. dexter_jdr (Posts: 1163; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
sbw44 PWND you.
also htc livefeed is a copy of WP tile updates.
2. harsh_doshi (Posts: 36; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Can you guys confirm if the 930 has the glance screen or not?
3. lukkiristi (Posts: 62; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
One would think so, especially since it's OLED so it doesn't drain the battery.
4. harsh_doshi (Posts: 36; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Well its the same screen as the Icon and the Icon does not have the glance screen.
5. Maxwell.R (Posts: 202; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
The prototypes that were on display and some Nokia employees had on them did have the Glance Screen. The spec sheet does not mention it, but we see no reason why it would not be available.
6. harsh_doshi (Posts: 36; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Thank you for clearing out my doubt.. would have been a deal breaker if it weren't there.. Its still confusing though that the spec sheet does not mention it..