Verizon leak has Galaxy Nexus with 32 GB of storage
1. Derekjeter posted on 21 Nov 2011, 01:04 5 1
I can play this game too....watch....Hey did you people hear the Galaxy Nexus will come with a quadcore 2.5 ghrtz processor with a 15 mp camera on the back an 8 mp in the front and 64 gig of internal memory. It will also come with a 32 gig sd card and Santa will deliver it to you on Christmas with a tall glass of milk and some cookies.......lol damn this is getting worst than those stupid iphone rumors just before the launch. Google and Verizon this is not like you guys. You should be ashame of your selfs.
17. mozes316 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 08:15 2 0
This isn't uncommon for Google and Verizon though... I remember going through this with the Nexus One and then Verizon just passed on it all together for the Incredible. lol
2. XiphiasGladius posted on 21 Nov 2011, 01:29 5 1
Seems taco's 16gb only debate is finally concluded. . .
3. cj100570 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 01:31 3 1
Why should Google or Verizon be ashamed of themselves? Neither has announced what capacity the phone was coming in. Google had a placeholder page that said 16/32GB. It was amended to say 16GB. The problem is sites like this that keep reporting every rumor as if it's fact! Until Google/Verizon makes an announcement, I pay no attention to posts like this other than to point out they're reporting rumors and not fact. The phone will get here when it gets here and then we'll know what's really what.
4. The_Miz posted on 21 Nov 2011, 01:33 3 1
PA stop spreading rumors. It's bad enough Samsung and Google can't get their s**t together and release the damn phone with info.
14. remixfa posted on 21 Nov 2011, 07:58 2 1
if they stopped spreading rumors, then how would u know whats NOT coming on the next iphone (because every rumor says it is.. lol)
18. iamcc posted on 21 Nov 2011, 08:38 0 2
They aren't spreading rumors. They are showing us the rumors that are out and about...
As someone who has every intention of buying not one but two Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones:
PA keep doing a good job reporting on the Nexus rumors.
5. joseg81 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 01:34 1 0
actually all you're hearing is phonearena's spin on it all. in this very article they say one thing then show you a pic that disproves what they were just claiming all in the same article n tell you "this may be outdated info"...wtf? i wish ppl would report on news n not BS rumors.
6. Droid_X_Doug posted on 21 Nov 2011, 01:58 0 0
All I can say is that I am glad I decided to get the RAZR. If I were waiting on a 32 Gb capacity GALAXY Nexus, I would be getting dizzy from being whipsawed one way and the other. First it comes with 32 Gb. Then it doesn't. And, and, and.
24. robinrisk posted on 21 Nov 2011, 16:22 0 0
lol he purchased another phone and now he cant change his name, just like with a tatoo
25. KingKurogiii posted on 21 Nov 2011, 16:41 0 0
i just changed the email on my Thump3rDX17 account so i could use the email i actually use to make a new account.
7. wlrottge posted on 21 Nov 2011, 02:01 2 0
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like we might be waiting for a reason.
verified on android device site:
8. kemjus posted on 21 Nov 2011, 02:25 0 0
I liked your status because it was informative, but that sucks that they are having issues!!! So I hate the news... but im glad I heard it.
9. belovedson posted on 21 Nov 2011, 02:57 1 0
verizon... better late than never.
wow they suck
10. ViperGTS posted on 21 Nov 2011, 03:13 0 0
11. bossmt_2 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 03:57 0 0
That's about 100 bucks more than you should consider paying.
12. KingKurogiii posted on 21 Nov 2011, 04:00 0 0
well we all know Verizon is terrible with Photoshop. :P
13. Knicknevin posted on 21 Nov 2011, 07:03 0 0
That image is from the beginning of Nov, nothing new or substantial about it.
15. remixfa posted on 21 Nov 2011, 08:01 0 0
thanks for the info wlrottge.
So there seems to be some sort of hardware glitch with the volume rocker. In that case, its good that we havent had the launch yet. Better to hold off and release a non glitchy product than make constant headlines for new problems like i4s has.
20. biophone posted on 21 Nov 2011, 10:37 0 0
That sad part is the i4s was most likely delayed. First adopter syndrome?
19. kpfirefighter posted on 21 Nov 2011, 09:10 0 0
well lets hope that they can fix the problem without having to re-program the whole phone. If they have to than we will be waiting a long time! By that time the GSIII will be here
22. chris0314 posted on 21 Nov 2011, 11:22 0 0
i have a friend that has the verizon version. for verizon purposes. i'm told it's getting software updates like everyday. so the software tinkering is ongoing.