Verizon leak has Galaxy Nexus with 32 GB of storage
1. Derekjeter (Posts: 814; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
I can play this game too....watch....Hey did you people hear the Galaxy Nexus will come with a quadcore 2.5 ghrtz processor with a 15 mp camera on the back an 8 mp in the front and 64 gig of internal memory. It will also come with a 32 gig sd card and Santa will deliver it to you on Christmas with a tall glass of milk and some cookies.......lol damn this is getting worst than those stupid iphone rumors just before the launch. Google and Verizon this is not like you guys. You should be ashame of your selfs.
17. mozes316 (Posts: 142; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
This isn't uncommon for Google and Verizon though... I remember going through this with the Nexus One and then Verizon just passed on it all together for the Incredible. lol
2. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Seems taco's 16gb only debate is finally concluded. . .
3. cj100570 (Posts: 204; Member since: 12 May 2009)
Why should Google or Verizon be ashamed of themselves? Neither has announced what capacity the phone was coming in. Google had a placeholder page that said 16/32GB. It was amended to say 16GB. The problem is sites like this that keep reporting every rumor as if it's fact! Until Google/Verizon makes an announcement, I pay no attention to posts like this other than to point out they're reporting rumors and not fact. The phone will get here when it gets here and then we'll know what's really what.
4. The_Miz (Posts: 1496; Member since: 06 Apr 2011)
PA stop spreading rumors. It's bad enough Samsung and Google can't get their s**t together and release the damn phone with info.
14. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
if they stopped spreading rumors, then how would u know whats NOT coming on the next iphone (because every rumor says it is.. lol)
18. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
They aren't spreading rumors. They are showing us the rumors that are out and about...
As someone who has every intention of buying not one but two Samsung Galaxy Nexus phones:
PA keep doing a good job reporting on the Nexus rumors.
5. joseg81 (Posts: 194; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
actually all you're hearing is phonearena's spin on it all. in this very article they say one thing then show you a pic that disproves what they were just claiming all in the same article n tell you "this may be outdated info"...wtf? i wish ppl would report on news n not BS rumors.
6. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
All I can say is that I am glad I decided to get the RAZR. If I were waiting on a 32 Gb capacity GALAXY Nexus, I would be getting dizzy from being whipsawed one way and the other. First it comes with 32 Gb. Then it doesn't. And, and, and.
24. robinrisk (unregistered)
lol he purchased another phone and now he cant change his name, just like with a tatoo
25. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i just changed the email on my Thump3rDX17 account so i could use the email i actually use to make a new account.
7. wlrottge (Posts: 7; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like we might be waiting for a reason.
verified on android device site:
8. kemjus (Posts: 32; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I liked your status because it was informative, but that sucks that they are having issues!!! So I hate the news... but im glad I heard it.
9. belovedson (Posts: 986; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
verizon... better late than never.
wow they suck
10. ViperGTS (Posts: 6; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
11. bossmt_2 (Posts: 449; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
That's about 100 bucks more than you should consider paying.
12. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
well we all know Verizon is terrible with Photoshop. :P
13. Knicknevin (Posts: 148; Member since: 18 Mar 2011)
That image is from the beginning of Nov, nothing new or substantial about it.
15. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
thanks for the info wlrottge.
So there seems to be some sort of hardware glitch with the volume rocker. In that case, its good that we havent had the launch yet. Better to hold off and release a non glitchy product than make constant headlines for new problems like i4s has.
16. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
True. That is a little disappointing though...
20. biophone (Posts: 1923; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
That sad part is the i4s was most likely delayed. First adopter syndrome?
19. kpfirefighter (Posts: 160; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
well lets hope that they can fix the problem without having to re-program the whole phone. If they have to than we will be waiting a long time! By that time the GSIII will be here
22. chris0314 (Posts: 4; Member since: 06 Aug 2009)
i have a friend that has the verizon version. for verizon purposes. i'm told it's getting software updates like everyday. so the software tinkering is ongoing.