Texting has tons of benefits as well: infographic
1. nyamo (Posts: 273; Member since: 19 Mar 2011)
The only reason I still have texting on my family plan is att threw a bone to consumers and gave unlimited mobile to mobile
2. fanesxx (Posts: 62; Member since: 19 May 2011)
just stop driving while doing it and we good
3. redrooster13 (Posts: 107; Member since: 20 Feb 2012)
Actually they should probably stop texting while driving. They might crash if they stopped driving while they sent a text. lol just messin' with you.
4. DigitalBoy05 (Posts: 200; Member since: 04 Jun 2011)
take a look at this TED talk regarding texting and social networking and how it actually only gives us a false sense of connection.
5. 1ceTr0n (Posts: 301; Member since: 20 May 2012)
With my Galaxy Note, being able to modify pictures with S-pen and send them with txt messaging is alot of fun and handy sometimes