T-Mobile purchases 10MHz of spectrum from U.S. Cellular
Some of the areas covered by the purchase include St. Louis; Nashville; Kansas City; Memphis; Lexington; Little Rock-North Little Rock; Birmingham; New Orleans; and Louisville. The deal still needs to receive certain regulatory approval from the FCC and the DOJ and is expected to close in the fourth quarter.
source: T-Mobile via FierceWireless
2. lauremar (Posts: 181; Member since: 29 Feb 2012)
T-Mobile and US Cellular should just merge.
4. Omarc07 (Posts: 247; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i agree they both have crappy coverage maybe that will fix that.
5. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 97; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
USCC may have crappy coverage in your area but not in Milwaukee, also it should be ATT&USCC or USCC&VZW that merge.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8665; Member since: 14 May 2012)
USCC sucks in Chicago, a urban city. T-Mobile puts USCC to shame when it comes to call quality and coverage.
7. DANTExphone888 (Posts: 97; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
I'm trying not to take that in offense in terms of Milwaukee or USCC.
8. andynaija (Posts: 471; Member since: 08 Sep 2012)
It's weird that no city in Mississippi mentioned, but it's in the Mississippi valley region.