T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide gets its camera shown off in these videos
1. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
did anyone else catch that glimpse of a redesigned launcher there at the end? it could have been a third party launcher by the looks of it but i doubt that would be allowed on a promotional video.
2. bigdawg23 (Posts: 351; Member since: 25 May 2011)
The only thing I caught is that there is nothing revolutionary with this software. The 8MP is nice, along with 1080P. However, everyone's hated iPhone 4 has all of those features. Not to mention something Android doesn't have with One option Video shooting that will be converted to either MMS or Email or leave in 720P.
3. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 377; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
@Thump3rDX17 I'm assuming that that's the Espresso Sense 3.0 skin. HTC has a special version of Sense called Espresso for the MyTouch phones
4. Thump3rDX17 (Posts: 2160; Member since: 10 May 2010)
yeah, i knew about Espresso but even for merely a branch of the traditional Sense interface it's a really different look for HTC.
5. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
the return of the shutter key/button