T-Mobile HTC One to get Android 4.3 next week
If you're walking down the street this weekend, or just going out in public, you should be able to tell who is toting a T-Mobile HTC One.Those would be the people you meet with big smiles on their faces. On the other hand, if there is some "last second issue" that changes things (just ask HTC DROID DNA owners about that), you don't want to be within 2 feet of them.
source: @JasonMacHTC via AndroidCentral
1. davenycept (Posts: 193; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Take that Verizon.. Now it's time for the S4 to get it
2. THE.DARK.KNIGHT (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Impatiently waiting for my GS3 to get updated to 4.3.....
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9674; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Here you go.
3. amats69 (Posts: 1217; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
HTC really doing good on updating their flagship now.i hope they maintain this.. good job htc!
5. Epicness1o1 (Posts: 226; Member since: 30 May 2013)
They should update there previous phones like Sensation,Desire S not just these
6. wrm2013 (Posts: 189; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
How much ram will eat and how much will my phone lag after? You babies who constantly whine about getting updates fail to mention these problems with a update.
10. JadeMoon (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
You are correct. My BFF got her Sprint update a couple of weeks ago and she has reported a few issues. IMO the benefits outweigh the issues though.
8. jonartpop (Posts: 165; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
HTC is doing a really good job. only for HTC One. but I'm so happy for HTC One users.
11. JadeMoon (Posts: 40; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I still have not gotten mine!!! What is going on!!!