Sony might unveil a second generation Xperia NXT phones next week, with a flagship Xperia Z coming in August
1. CharlieAtInfinity posted on 14 Jun 2012, 02:58 14 0
Exciting!! I wanna see the design of these devices which Sony has always been the best at!!
2. bohdan4ik13 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 03:13 3 11
Fake, all 4 with Snapdragon S4? Nonsense, especially with S4 shipment delays...
And why Xperia GX is not CyberShot? And original post based on XperiaBlog user's speculations
7. AbhiD posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:38 11 0
maybe u don't have an idea that sony is a premium customer of qualcomm..., they won't face any chipset shortages
and even if it happens then sony has ST-ERICSSON to their rescue(who right now is sampling pure dual core A15 2.5 GHz processors equipped with Power VR SGX nxt generation ROGUE GPUs to SONY)
8. AbhiD posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:43 4 0
Xperia Z is confirmed for sure even if others aren't true...
phone codenamed MINT is going to be this yr's flagship for sony which will be on sale in late september or early october
3. avgjoe posted on 14 Jun 2012, 03:27 0 5
Sam's Club has had the phone for $48.88 for weeks now. No more headaches than dealing with a regular corporate store. Almost all models on the carriers are cheaper beginning at release day.....fyi
6. DKMDROID posted on 14 Jun 2012, 04:33 6 0
Played around with the S,P,U and Sola yesterday really impressed with this generation of xperia handsets,considering buying one but will definity wait for these handsets to get launched instead.... well if the rumors hold up .....
9. thunderising posted on 14 Jun 2012, 05:43 3 1
They still haven't made a 199$ device with these specs:
- 3.7" screen WVGA (or 4")
- 512MB RAM
- 5MP 720p cam, front facing cam
- Memory Card SLOT
- 1GHz processor
10. Galaxys2...R posted on 14 Jun 2012, 06:05 2 4
How many phones are sony going to make this year, especially with almost the same specs like all those low end phones aswell cant even tell whats really different between them.
19. pyradark posted on 14 Jun 2012, 19:58 0 0
Design Build Quality... they need to catch up with other company after theyre break up with ericsson because they start from 0%.
17. schecter7 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 14:49 0 0
Yep - Sony's new cybershot T model is already out with OLED touchscreen. That makes me want to believe the specs.
21. InspectorGadget80 posted on 13 Jul 2012, 11:19 0 0
and i will be waiting for this one. just glad i didn't bought the Xperia iON. can't wait :)
14. Suts_97 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 08:50 0 0
I feel that Sony is releasing too many new models!
15. Atlas posted on 14 Jun 2012, 10:28 0 0
If this happens Sony will have realeased 18 phones this yearO.o
16. ChangMin2012 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 10:35 1 0
I know my fellowmen would not like this but ... Go Japan Technology!
18. Aaron_R96 posted on 14 Jun 2012, 15:09 1 0
Gotta remember that some of Sony's announced phones this year are still Japan-only, and if you think about it so far only 4 or 5 have actually hit the market yet, they might be announced.
It's still gonna be at least sept-oct time that these models are readily available though - nearly half way through a 2-year contract if you got an XS when it was first released, and plus this will mean Sony can continue to compete with brands like Samsung and HTC by the end of this year, having to build a portfolio from scratch post-Ericsson, all good news for Sony!