Sony Xperia Z3 Compact appears at the FCC
1. GreekGeek (Posts: 1276; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
I hope SONY completely ditches the screen technology that was in the Z1 compact, it's too washed-out! I was completely pumped to get one for my wife as a gift only to find out that the screen was a let-down
Now I haven't got a hold of the Z2 yet, but I hope it's the same LCD tech.
2. Wiencon (Posts: 1763; Member since: 06 Aug 2014)
Screen on Z2 is very vivid so on Z3 Compact it should be too.
Z3C could be ultimate phone, I hope Sony thought about everything, coz with good marketing it could sell in stunning numbers.
4. Amir1 (Posts: 333; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
Dude, i don't know what you are smoking but z1 compact has one of the best ips displays on the market. sony's panel manufacturers are JDI (part sony) and AUO = the best display manufacturers on the market. maybe you had bugged display.
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
I believe the screen of the Z1 Compact still had that plastic anti-shatter coating. That coating did make the screen look a bit washed out and also picked up scratches easily. Sony did away with the coating starting with the Z2.
3. pyradark (Posts: 824; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
Yup z3 compact will sell than z3 due to its size and price. Only if they can sell it to the US so they can compete with the iphone 6
8. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Sony can compete with many phones with the Z3 Compact. I would certainly buy one if it keeps all the specs of the Z2/Z3.
5. onthecouchagain (Posts: 49; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Any hope for US release of the Z3 Compact?
6. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
No 2gb Ram please. But 3gb Ram.
9. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Yes, it had better have 3GB RAM. Multitasking works a lot better with that extra gig.