Sony Xperia Z full connectivity demonstration and another drop test appear (video)
1. wendygarett (unregistered)
Lumia 920 : b*tch please :p
2. Igneel (unregistered)
But Lumia 920 ain't made of glass. Will see more tortures of the Z after it's launch to see how it fares with the 920 :D
4. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Xperia Z: Oh yeah? Wanna go for a swim, bitch?
19. FireDragon (Posts: 108; Member since: 13 Nov 2009)
I like these both masterpieces, 920 and Z but this is an entertainment comment.
8. MeoCao (unregistered)
920 is the best built phone I know, the only disappointment that it does not run JB, it's beautiful too.
i don't see the Z yet but through the video it looks much better than 920 but obviously can't be as strong as 920.
24. pyradark (Posts: 821; Member since: 10 Jun 2012)
best build, but cannot endure all types of element in the world like "Water" & "Dust"
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Sony Xperia Z reverse-teardown video:
3. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
This just confirmed the Zed as the most complete smartphone right now.
Fully versatile computer for casual tasks
14. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well technically not because the Sony Xperia Z is not out yet. It comes out in March 2013.
My HTC Droid DNA/J Butterfly is out & guess what? I can & have been doing this since Nov. 21st 2012. I guess my HTC Droid DNA/J Butterfly is "the most complete smartphone right now".
5. lsguntu (Posts: 67; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
I saw Video/Photo samples from Xperia Z and still feel Lumia 920 camera is way better than Xperia Z.
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I saw Video/Photo samples from Xperia Z..."
Need to remember that probably it is not the final variant of Sony Xperia Z the device is only a prototype, we will see after release.
10. bon24x7 (Posts: 205; Member since: 30 Aug 2012)
"Need to remember that probably it is not the final variant of Sony Xperia Z the device is only a prototype, we will see after release"
First let the Sony win over a Nokia N8, then we can talk about final variant and beating 920 or the 808.
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
First of all, I didn't say that Sony Xperia Z has better camera than Nokia Lumia 920 or Nokia PureView 808. I just say that we have to wait till final version comes out and then we can compare it.
"First let the Sony win over a Nokia N8..."
Any proofs than Nokia N8 has better camera than Sony Xperia Z or just trolling around?
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Here's a nice preview!
9. cretinick (Posts: 148; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
WTF! This phone is big as hell or this guy is a Hobbit? It looks like he is holding a mini tablet.
11. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i want a real hard drop test to be more informed about the durability of my next phone.
23. BadAssAbe (Posts: 447; Member since: 22 Apr 2011)
I wish more smartphones had holes for straps