It's not certain that we will see this model in the U.S. considering that Sony is currently working on pushing its top-shelf Sony Xperia Z through T-Mobile.
source: SonyMobileRU via UnwiredView
2. SGSatlantis (Posts: 222; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Already available in Bulgaria for 250€. Sony's phones start off with higher price and they drop it after a month or two.
6. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Yeah just like Xperia SP start at $500 but now you can get it for around $350
4. Gaurav008 (Posts: 322; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
You get what you pay for. As you guys are saying for $250 you can get Xperia L which has Snapdragon 200 processor and inferior graphics compared to the 'M' which has Snapdragon S4 plus and Adreno 305 which is better than 203.
But I agree, It is overpriced. Should be priced at $280 or anything below $300.
7. najib1312 (Posts: 136; Member since: 08 May 2013)
As usual, a Sony phone with ridiculous starting price. Have to wait 1 or 2 months before getting a bargain price. Xperia SP currently retails for US$305 only
9. varuntis1993 (Posts: 49; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
preorder starts in india also for Rs.13000($213)....it looks like a direct competition to nokia lumia 520