Some Acer Iconia Tab A500 users now enjoying Ice Cream Sandwich
the Acer Ring is not included with the update.
If you own the Acer Iconia Tab A500 and have updated your tablet to Ice Cream Sandwich, let us know what you think of the update by dropping us a comment in the box below.
1. Phullofphil posted on 25 Apr 2012, 17:16 0 3
Mutha trucking first and don't own a icona tab
2. imkyle posted on 25 Apr 2012, 17:20 1 0
Glad to see companies making the quick effort to deliver ICS to their devices.
3. theBankRobber posted on 25 Apr 2012, 17:34 0 0
I have Ice cream in my freezer, but not on my Photon :( lol
4. jamrockjones posted on 25 Apr 2012, 17:47 0 0
I have the Iconia A500, can't wait to get home and check!!!
6. c.hack posted on 25 Apr 2012, 20:51 0 0
Have been waiting 6 months and stil no ICS on my A500. Hope it fixes the horrible lag, especially on the keyboard.
7. Curiosity posted on 25 Apr 2012, 20:56 0 0
I'm so excited to get ICS on my A100.
Impatiently checking all the time.
8. johnths2 posted on 26 Apr 2012, 04:45 0 0
I have downloaded the ice update to my acer A500 (in the Nederlands)
I misses the acer ring and i don't like that. Why is this item left out of the ICE update?
9. jaymon4477 posted on 27 Apr 2012, 16:38 0 0
I downloaded the update first thing this morning. The first thing I have to say is that it looks great, and so far no problems. The Camera interface is nice, compact and easier to get to all the settings. They added a panoramic photo feature as well, and I love it!
10. johnths2 posted on 28 Apr 2012, 06:12 0 0
No direct WiFi and no Acer ring for the A500 users.
According to Acer Benelux this two option are only present in the ICE version on the new Acer tablets.