the Acer Ring is not included with the update.
If you own the Acer Iconia Tab A500 and have updated your tablet to Ice Cream Sandwich, let us know what you think of the update by dropping us a comment in the box below.
1. Phullofphil (Posts: 801; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Mutha trucking first and don't own a icona tab
2. imkyle (Posts: 1071; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
Glad to see companies making the quick effort to deliver ICS to their devices.
3. theBankRobber (Posts: 680; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
I have Ice cream in my freezer, but not on my Photon :( lol
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I have the Iconia A500, can't wait to get home and check!!!
6. c.hack (Posts: 603; Member since: 09 Dec 2009)
Have been waiting 6 months and stil no ICS on my A500. Hope it fixes the horrible lag, especially on the keyboard.
7. Curiosity (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
I'm so excited to get ICS on my A100.
Impatiently checking all the time.
8. johnths2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I have downloaded the ice update to my acer A500 (in the Nederlands)
I misses the acer ring and i don't like that. Why is this item left out of the ICE update?
9. jaymon4477 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
I downloaded the update first thing this morning. The first thing I have to say is that it looks great, and so far no problems. The Camera interface is nice, compact and easier to get to all the settings. They added a panoramic photo feature as well, and I love it!
10. johnths2 (Posts: 2; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
No direct WiFi and no Acer ring for the A500 users.
According to Acer Benelux this two option are only present in the ICE version on the new Acer tablets.