Samsung flexible display patents include pull-out and rollable concept units
1. android_hitman (Posts: 587; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
i bet apple already patented that in 1997 when SJ was smoking... so tough luck sammy...
2. tacohunter (Posts: 408; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
I can't watch the video, it's blocked for copyright infringement in my country. Contains content from RTBF.
3. android_hitman (Posts: 587; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
yeah, find another country and F***ck off ACTA
11. protozeloz (Posts: 5328; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
its not the complete video, but gives you an idea, sorry
4. Hmong_Xiong (Posts: 32; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
Saw the Mac keyboard and stopped the video. We're still gonna use keyboards in 2014?
5. jacko1977 (Posts: 377; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
they couldnt coz apple only copys old tech & patents it and says that did it so good luck with that
that was an answer to no 1
6. remixfa (Posts: 13902; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
U know, after snapping an HTC LCD screen this morning while trying to replace the glass touch front, I am even more excited for flexible LCD technology. lol.
7. windowsRocks (Posts: 147; Member since: 28 Oct 2011)
After watching this video I felt like am i living in 30th century?? Awesome concept i must say. GO SAMMY
8. shadez10 (Posts: 386; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Nokia is already developing this kind of technology...
remember the concept nokia 888?.. and also they are currently working on nano technology...
nokia is kinda ahead of samsung...
9. plgladio (Posts: 311; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
All the very best for the team behind this.
10. PhoneLuver (Posts: 460; Member since: 05 Jul 2010)
Awesome concepts! Kind of takes the wind out of standard tablets.
14. Mandroid (Posts: 209; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
Just like your mom on a busy street corner. Shut it.
16. gallitoking (Posts: 4630; Member since: 17 May 2011)
wow.. personal attacks.. how old are you again...