Samsung Unpacked app keywords refer to a Galaxy S3 title, fuzzy photo hints at the ceramic back
1. fxymps1 (Posts: 10; Member since: 16 Apr 2012)
HUh ! Have you ever read that much news about Any other smartphone ? For me i never heard :D
2. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
I wonder how the glass ceramic could work out.
19. Hunt3rj2 (Posts: 396; Member since: 11 Nov 2011)
Really hope any ceramic parts are easily replaced, ceramic shatters like glass.
4. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
I wonder if Apple will sue Sammy for infringing Apple's patent on new product introduction? Sammy's rollout sounds awfully similar to Apple's approach.
5. jeroome86 (Posts: 800; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Hope it's not glossy. I like a texture surface better.
7. jan25 (Posts: 469; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
don't care much if it's ceramic or plastic as long as the phone is relativity lightweight.
8. thnkthru3 (Posts: 73; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
On CNBC moments ago...Ralph De La Vega ATT President and CEO...when adked about latest and greatest phone... he touts the Lumia. He doesn't even mention the HTC One X or Galaxy Note. (Also holds up an iPhone during the discussion about $400 subsidies ATT pays Apple for the phone).
15. eaxvac (Posts: 328; Member since: 15 Jan 2012)
Lol at the fandroid sheeps thumbing down this
18. leftheodo (Posts: 86; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
We all know WP are leading the mobile OS industry!! It's obvious in the sales chart! /s
22. chadrick0814 (Posts: 208; Member since: 23 Nov 2011)
He's not worried about the sales of the other phones like he is about the Lumia. He's there to advertise and plug products that need it. Apple stocks dropped last week when investors learned that carriers were going to cut iphone subsidies.
14. adi4u4882 (Posts: 137; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Cool Story Bro, In Which Chapter Do You Shut The f**k Up?
20. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
WTF?!? What the hell are you talking about?
Who are you to talk to anyone like that? The guy likes what he sees, what's it to you?
Show some respect & practice what you preach! "SHUT THE F*CK UP" you disrespectful a$$hole!
23. adi4u4882 (Posts: 137; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
You f**king retard, Me gusta means "iam disgusted". Before typing know the meaning of it. Dont you know the difference between disgusted and liking it?
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
You dumb sh*t I am Hispanic & that means "I like" you f*cking legend of humanity. Man you must have won dumbest person who talks without knowing anything in high school.
Man I can't believe you can type about something you CLEARLY don't know anything about. You are such a fool that you just need to crawl back to the hole you came out of, just like the roach you are.
Dude you just did my worst pet peeve in the whole world. I CAN'T STAND when people argue stuff that I KNOW they are 100% wrong in. Do yourself a favor download Google Translate & see what "me gusta" means you f*cking dumb a$$.
Let me guess you were the kid on the bus that wore the helmet to school huh? Ladies & Gentlemen I PRESENT special ed adi4u4882 the worlds dumbest person. Man you are such a fool. How can you do this to yourself? LMAO
25. adi4u4882 (Posts: 137; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
Man i just love when i piss of someone. You really spent time in typing all that s**t for me, jeez thanks :P
26. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4801; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
No problem, it took me literally 2 minutes to type that & that is because I did it from my Samsung Galaxy Nexus. On a PC it would have been maybe 40 seconds if that.
11. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
this douchebag should be long time ago forgotten
13. sonisoe (Posts: 405; Member since: 06 May 2009)
hopefully thin enough but more battery juice ie 2,500mah at least ?
16. ananya22 (Posts: 93; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Thats better than naming it "the new galaxy s". galaxy s3 sounds great. i would love ceramic i even like the p lastic on my s2 so i am gonna love ceramic a lot. I just hope it wont have the overclocked mali 400 gpu. And i havent seen a blue smartphone since the n8.wondering how that would look. anyways i love white so even if the blue looks bad i am gonna pick up the white one.
17. pegasso (Posts: 268; Member since: 27 Nov 2011)
which one is the 'real' Samsung Galaxy S3 ?
the GT-i9300 ? or the GT-i9800 ?
21. jove39 (Posts: 1787; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Optional plastic case would make sense...for people like me who are worried of shattering their phone (when dropped) rather than so called build quality!